Flying with your dog!

Old June 16th 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
topdog

Default Flying with your dog!

Hey Guys... I just heard about a new company that lets the dogs fly in
the cabin of the airplanes!!! The Dog Travel Company http://www.dogtravelco.com
I'm pretty excited about this!!! I can finally go on vacation with my
guys!!!!

Just wanted to share!

Brian

Flying Ears? Borzoi Dog breeds 1 April 2nd 07 03:34 PM
flying with your dog Lynne Dog behavior 164 January 13th 07 03:35 AM
The incredible flying dog Judy Dog activities 22 May 14th 06 08:11 PM
The incredible flying dog Judy Dog behavior 0 May 12th 06 09:18 PM
Flying Dogs Dean S. Lautermilch Dog activities 0 June 26th 05 04:49 PM