Dog Travel Co- maybe help with transport?

Old June 16th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
topdog

Default Dog Travel Co- maybe help with transport?

Hey guys,

Not sure if you've heard yet, but I was just forwarded an email
through my rescue organization about The Dog Travel Company. They're
going to be taking off later this summer and they fly dogs IN THE
CABIN OF THE PLANES!!!! Not in cargo... I'm wondering if they may be
able to help with transporting dogs for rescues... Has anyone talked
with them at all about that?

Brian

Just in case you want to check them out http://www.dogtravelco.com