Pet friendly lodging Northern Vt. lake

Old June 16th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Seymourlakelodge

Default Pet friendly lodging Northern Vt. lake

Hi, Just posted on the behavior link but realized that it was of
general interest. We rescued a cat and a dog and have never left them
behind. For this reason, we do not expect our guests here at
www.seymourlakelodge.com to leave their adopted family members behind.
Will enjoy this group I am sure.