HELP SAVE ELLA

Old June 25th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Default HELP SAVE ELLA

I am the proud owner of a three year old great dane, Ella who has been
diagnosed with Wobblers Syndrome recently. She has all of the classic
symptoms and in hindsight they have been going on for about 6 months
now.

She has gone to see a neurologist in the Boston area... and they want
more money than either my self or my fiance can come up with in any
reasonable time.

I am looking for advice on the situation or if people would like to
help out I have made a website where people can make secure paypal
donations. So far we have about $700... only $5,500 short of the
outrageous fees.

http://jnealy69.googlepages.com

Thanks for any help or advice,
Joshua

Old June 25th 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
diddy

in thread ups.com:
whittled the following words:

I am the proud owner of a three year old great dane, Ella who has been
diagnosed with Wobblers Syndrome recently. She has all of the classic
symptoms and in hindsight they have been going on for about 6 months
now.

She has gone to see a neurologist in the Boston area... and they want
more money than either my self or my fiance can come up with in any
reasonable time.

I am looking for advice on the situation or if people would like to
help out I have made a website where people can make secure paypal
donations. So far we have about $700... only $5,500 short of the
outrageous fees.

http://jnealy69.googlepages.com

Thanks for any help or advice,
Joshua

I'm sorry for your troubles and that you don't think your dog is worth
$5,500. There is no cure for Wobblers, is there? So why spend that kind of
dough on something that can't be fixed and gets progressively worse. Spend
money on a breeder that backs their own dogs and does breed checks
Old June 25th 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Suja

wrote in message:

I am the proud owner of a three year old great dane, Ella who has been
diagnosed with Wobblers Syndrome recently.

You may want to check out Dr. Durkes and his GBI procedure for relief of
Wobblers. A lot of Dane people have had considerable success with it. His
information is as followes:

Dr. Terry Durkes
Western Animal Hospital
Marion, IN
765-664-0734

I know that the treatment is expensive, but if I recall correctly, it's a
couple of thousand less than what you have been quoted so far.

Suja

somebody save me culprit Dog behavior 0 September 12th 04 05:33 AM
somebody save me culprit Dog behavior 0 September 12th 04 05:33 AM
somebody save me culprit Dog behavior 0 September 12th 04 05:33 AM
Ella da pooch pics J1Boss Dog behavior 7 May 28th 04 01:06 AM
Ella da pooch pics J1Boss Dog behavior 0 May 26th 04 10:20 PM