Dog Food

Old June 26th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Default Dog Food

Since the last dog food scare, talk of safe, healthy dog food has
declined. Let's keep having discussions about dog food choices, etc.
so that we can keep all of our dogs healthy forever - not just when a
big scare happens. I have a blog with some info on how to choose the
right pet food. Check it out if you're interested. Thanks!
Bekah

http://homemadedogfood1.blogspot.com/

Old June 26th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
FurPaw

Rocky wrote:
" said in
rec.pets.dogs.health:

Since the last dog food scare, talk of safe, healthy dog
food has declined.
http://homemadedogfood1.xxxxxxxx.com/

Why haven't you promoted such a discussion, then?

Spamming is so much easier, I guess.

Yeah, what is it with that particular free blog site? Lately
I've been seeing more and more "queries" and "discussions" that
point to a page there that is a thinly disguised (if that)
advertisement. Do their terms of service allow advertising?

FurPaw
--
The Bush legacy - no child left a dime.

To reply, unleash the dog.
Old June 26th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article ,
Rocky wrote:
It's a google service, though the name seems to change as you
wade through the TOS. I suspect that google indirectly
encourages spamming.

If nothing else, the way they sell ads encourages spamming.

The blog thing is kind of depressing. On the one hand
you've got people who really have nothing to say posting
"read my blog" "read my blog" "read my blog" and on the
other hand you've got ads for skeevy crap masquerading as
blogs, and then off in the corner is a small number of
really fabulous, high-content real blogs.

I'm very fond of the Weather Underground and they've got
user blogs associated with particular locations. There's
only one for this area and she's got next to nothing to say,
but every few weeks she'll post something along the lines of
"just so you'll see this" so that the blog remains visible
as active even though she's got nothing to say. Yuck.

Old July 1st 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
A. Brain

wrote in message
oups.com...
Since the last dog food scare, talk of safe, healthy dog food has
declined. Let's keep having discussions about dog food choices, etc.
so that we can keep all of our dogs healthy forever - not just when a
big scare happens.

There was a really cool show on tv a few years
ago with a geeky guy who had a huge band of
various animals around him and talked about
pet issues. I can't recall the name of the show.

But when he had one about the best dog food,
he was emphatic that the best dog foods are
those that most closely resemble natural food
that humans eat.

A local vet here wrote an article about
pet food and suggests that the raw diet
is the best one. She recommends a