How to have a healthy dog

Old June 28th 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default How to have a healthy dog

Hi everyone,

I understand the stress of a misbehaved dog, I've lived it for many
years. Until I finally admitted it was my fault and learned some
fantastic training techniques that really work.

I have some information in my blog that helped me with training
techniques and how to keep your dog healthy by whay you feed him.

http://meandmyschipperke.blogspot.com/

I hope this helps you as much as it has helped me. I'll be updating
information frequently.

Healthy diet Z Dog health 0 March 28th 07 02:27 PM
Healthy diet Z Dog health 0 March 27th 07 02:31 PM
Healthy diet Z Dog health 0 March 22nd 07 01:54 PM
healthy dog food Patrick Mchale Dog health 52 August 7th 05 01:56 AM
Are oysters healthy for your dog? Tusker Dog behavior 0 December 19th 03 08:10 PM