450,000 tires to be recalled in New Jersey! All due to the greed of the Chineee! Brands listed in message:!

Old July 1st 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,nj.general,nj.politics,alt.fan.letterman
[email protected]

Default 450,000 tires to be recalled in New Jersey! All due to the greed of the Chineee! Brands listed in message:!

More problems with Chinese imports! Tires: Westlake, Telluride,
Compass AND YKS brands! That's why I no trust the
Chineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Yes, sad but true. Turns out most of the tires were sold in New
Jersey, by a discounter called Foreign Tire Sales, Union, NJ. Turns
out the tires passed inspection when initially inspected and passed
for distribution, and then the evil Chineeeee changed production
methods. It seems the Chineee stopped putting the very necessary gum
strips in between the tire belts!

Can you say "Shady business dealings!" AND "Fraud!"? Yeah, I figured
you could!

The tires were produced at Hangzhou Zhongee Rubber of Hangzhou, China
since 2002. FTS sold 450,000 of the tires. It is unknown how many of
the tires are defective. FTS is asking that the federal government,
namely the National Highway Traffic Safety department, for assistance,
saying the recall of all the tires by FTS would place it in
bankruptcy.

So....yet again, the government of the United States is being asked to
help pay for the dereliction of the Chineeeeeee!!!!! All here are
probably aware of the pet food fraud that was perpetrated, whereby the
Chineee put melamine, which is recognized as a poison in the US, into
the pet food to raise the protein count.

To my minds eye, it would serve FTS right if the federal government
took a hands-off approach. After all, when you sow badly, that is how
ye shall reap!

This information comes to us from the reputed and respected Bloomsberg
News, written by Margaret Cronin Fisk and Gopal Ratman.

Old July 1st 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,nj.general,nj.politics,alt.fan.letterman
Judge Rupel

On Jul 1, 3:39 pm, wrote:

This information comes to us from the reputed and respected Bloomsberg
News, written by Margaret Cronin Fisk and Gopal Ratman.

what does this have to do with cats! this is crazy
we read the newz! ok, I see it's a recall.

BUT WE DONT' LIVE IN NJ!!!$$#$%#$@#$
lol

JR

Cats are women are both black at night
http://www.myspace.com/barryfparrish

Old July 1st 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,nj.general,nj.politics,alt.fan.letterman
Judge Rupel

On Jul 1, 5:26 pm, Judge Rupel wrote:

Cats AND women are both black at night

http://www.myspace.com/barryfparrish

ok, I admit, I JUST added that famous cat quote to my post
I wanted to pretend like I knew a little something about posting
it was supposed to say, "Cats AND women are both black at night"

this tire business is a mess. this is the same people who tried to
kill our pets!
when will we learn

JR

Women and cats are both black at night