For Mustang Sally: That's not a whippet.

Old July 7th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

Default For Mustang Sally: That's not a whippet.

THIS is a whippet!

http://www.canada.com/victoriatimesc...56e793&k=94653

Heh.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

"The car bomb you are calling may be switched off - please try again later!"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv..._author_id=322

"We're the government and we're here to help"...kill you.
http://www.qando.net/details.aspx?Entry=6177

Health ca We'd all love to see the plan.
http://www.janegalt.net/archives/009873.html

Don't mess with old farts! Part VI:
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...019237681.html

Don't mess with old farts! Part VII:
http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news...earlog_070621/

"No legislation without explanation!"
http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1749152.php

Alarmist global warming claims melt under scientific scrutiny!
http://www.suntimes.com/news/othervi...REF30b.article

Yo, Judith! Watch this: "When your government becomes your doctor"
http://sickandsickermovie.com/
Old July 7th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 21:11:09 -0400, Handsome Jack Morrison
wrote:

THIS is a whippet!

http://www.canada.com/victoriatimesc...56e793&k=94653

Heh.

Ach, that's disgusting.

Mustang Sally

Old July 7th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 11:02:26 -0400, Handsome Jack Morrison
wrote:

[...]
THIS is a whippet!

http://www.canada.com/victoriatimesc...56e793&k=94653

Heh.

Ach, that's disgusting.

Well, I don't know about disgusting, but boy, that is one
weird-looking whippet.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Ping: Mustang Sally Handsome Jack Morrison Dog behavior 1 July 11th 06 02:15 AM
Yo! Mustang Sally. sighthounds & siberians Dog behavior 0 March 27th 06 05:52 PM
PING Mustang Sally Suja Dog behavior 3 January 24th 06 06:51 PM
For Mustang Sally Rocky Dog breeds 18 July 20th 05 03:53 PM