sheepdog commands in Irish or Scots Gaelic?

Old July 7th 07, 11:18 PM posted to uk.local.scot-highlands,uk.rec.pets.misc,rec.pets.dogs.misc,ie.general,uk.d-i-y
John Nagelson

Default sheepdog commands in Irish or Scots Gaelic?

Could someone tell me some main sheepdog commands in Irish or Scots
Gaelic?

I.e. what in English are "Away to Me", "Come Bye", etc.

Cheers!

John

Old July 8th 07, 12:55 AM posted to uk.local.scot-highlands,uk.rec.pets.misc,rec.pets.dogs.misc,ie.general,uk.d-i-y
Baldoni

John Nagelson used his keyboard to write :
Could someone tell me some main sheepdog commands in Irish or Scots
Gaelic?

I.e. what in English are "Away to Me", "Come Bye", etc.

Cheers!

John

Don't worry man, if the dog gives you trouble just put some lead in its
ear !

--
Count Baldoni

Old July 8th 07, 01:15 AM posted to uk.local.scot-highlands,uk.rec.pets.misc,rec.pets.dogs.misc,ie.general,uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Old July 8th 07, 01:43 PM posted to uk.local.scot-highlands,uk.rec.pets.misc,rec.pets.dogs.misc,ie.general,uk.d-i-y
John Nagelson

On 2007-07-07 23:18:41 +0100, John Nagelson said:

Could someone tell me some main sheepdog commands in Irish or Scots
Gaelic?

I.e. what in English are "Away to Me", "Come Bye", etc.

Cheers!

John

"Fetchmemawellies"

Christ, I hadn't realised these were newsgroups for urban
sophisticates! :-)

John

Old July 8th 07, 02:49 PM posted to uk.local.scot-highlands,uk.rec.pets.misc,rec.pets.dogs.misc,ie.general,uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

On 2007-07-07 23:18:41 +0100, John Nagelson said:

Could someone tell me some main sheepdog commands in Irish or Scots
Gaelic?

I.e. what in English are "Away to Me", "Come Bye", etc.

Cheers!

John

"Fetchmemawellies"

Christ, I hadn't realised these were newsgroups for urban
sophisticates! :-)

John

No, that's a rural requirement. We have Chelsea tractors, not John Deeres.

sheepdog commands in Irish or Scots Gaelic? John Nagelson Dogs - general 14 July 13th 07 06:47 PM
commands Janet B Dog behavior 0 June 27th 05 11:12 PM
Favorite dog commands ? [email protected] Dog breeds 11 June 12th 05 08:40 PM
need Common dog commands in Spanish please) Elizabeth Naime Dog behavior 0 November 26th 03 10:04 PM
[husky] bi-lingual commands ? Marcel Beaudoin Dog behavior 1 August 1st 03 06:27 PM