[ot] - MOre videos of Emilie

Old July 9th 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

Default [ot] - MOre videos of Emilie

Singing
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...54419522040166

Singing 2
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...07405331584965

Singing 3 (aka louder!! Louder!! LOUDER!!)
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...28687966910286

Emilie singing 4
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...05536150332699

Emilie dancing (or what happens when you give a 2-year old chocolate mousse
cake)
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...90649691938039

Emilie reading
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...41481293916345

Emilie reading 2
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...99930991045178

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old July 9th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy

in thread . 1.4: Marcel
Beaudoin whittled the following words:

Singing
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...54419522040166

Singing 2
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...07405331584965

Singing 3 (aka louder!! Louder!! LOUDER!!)
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...28687966910286

Emilie singing 4
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...05536150332699

Emilie dancing (or what happens when you give a 2-year old chocolate
mousse cake)
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...90649691938039

Emilie reading
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...41481293916345

Emilie reading 2
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...99930991045178

--

Checking them out! Since I'm on dialup.. this will take awhile so leaving
a permanent link record in my sent box so I don't lose the links. Thanks
Old July 9th 07, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, diddy wrote in
:

[...]

If you want, just grab one of the Emilie reading videos, the Emilie
dancing video, and one of the singing videos. The others are just more of
the same.

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old July 9th 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy

[...]

I've been 23 minutes trying to download the 14 second one of Emilie
singing. It's still loading. Be thankful you are on high speed.

Off to wash floors while it loads.
Old July 9th 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On 9 Jul 2007 13:15:42 GMT, Marcel Beaudoin
wrote:

Singing
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...54419522040166

Two thumbs down!

Singing 2
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...07405331584965

Two thumbs down!

Singing 3 (aka louder!! Louder!! LOUDER!!)
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...28687966910286

Two thumbs down!

Emilie singing 4
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...05536150332699

One thumb down!

Emilie dancing (or what happens when you give a 2-year old chocolate mousse
cake)
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...90649691938039

One thumb down!

Emilie reading
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...41481293916345

One thumb up!

Emilie reading 2
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...99930991045178

Two thumbs up!

--
Siskel & Ebert
Old July 9th 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:04:55 -0500, diddy
wrote:

[...]
Curmudgeon!

Liberal!

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Ten Politically Incorrect Truths About Human Nature. Heh.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/artic...622-000002.xml

Hating America.
http://www.hudsonreview.com/BawerSp04.html
Old July 9th 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:52:20 -0500, diddy
wrote:

in thread : Handsome Jack
Morrison whittled the following words:

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:04:55 -0500, diddy
wrote:

[...]
Curmudgeon!

Liberal!

Oh really? I'm registered Republican..

In case you haven't noticed, there are a *lot* of liberal Republicans
these days!

Which is precisely why the GOP is in such disarray.

Repubicans.

spit

Democrats.

spit

Viva la Revolucion!

Old July 11th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

Clearly a girl with many talents!

She's a cutie, all right.

FurPaw

--
It will be a great day when our schools get all the money they
need and the Army has to hold a bake sale to buy a tank.

To reply, unleash the dog.
Old July 11th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, montana wildhack
wrote in

On 2007-07-09 09:15:42 -0400, Marcel Beaudoin
said:

Singing 2
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...07405331584965

I see Marcel is in his spot on the couch...

Someone has to be there. And since Gen refuses to take the small couch, I
need to go there.

She's so big! And delightful!

I know. I don't like how fast she is growing at all. It seems like only
yesterday she was small enough to fit on my arm, head to toes.

As for delightful, she is a charmer.

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old July 11th 07, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, FurPaw wrote in
:

Clearly a girl with many talents!

She's a cutie, all right.

Thanks!!

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli

[OT] Pics and videos of Emilie Marcel Beaudoin Dog behavior 15 May 29th 06 02:38 PM
Pet videos katyshultz Dogs - general 1 January 13th 06 03:15 AM
Pet Videos Katy Dog behavior 5 January 12th 06 03:31 PM
Pet videos katyshultz Dog activities 0 January 11th 06 07:32 PM
Videos... dani81176 Dogs - general 0 July 22nd 05 05:02 PM