Bizarre Dog Attack?

Old July 11th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

Default Bizarre Dog Attack?

http://www.niagara-gazette.com/local...190233439.html

Quite honestly, I don't believe it.

Suja

Old July 11th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

OMG what a horrible story. I have never heard of a dog attacking and
sodomizing a child. I have to think there is more to this story,
something very awful. I hope the poor little child recovers completely.

Be Free.....Judy

Old July 12th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:02:22 GMT, "Suja" wrote:

Quite honestly, I don't believe it.

I don't either. I suspect there's much more to the story and that it has
something to do with an adult, probably a family member. That poor baby.

--
Lynne
Old July 12th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Michael A. Ball

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:02:22 -0400, "Suja" wrote:

http://www.niagara-gazette.com/local...190233439.html

Quite honestly, I don't believe it.

Whew! I just don't know. Most anything is possible. I do know that I saw
no mention of where the parent(s) or guardian were. There was no mention
of charges being filed. Of course, the dog is already being punished.

Leaving a child with a dog, unattended, sounds like "reckless
endangerment" to me.

I hope the child makes a full recovery.

___________________
A dog's life is too short; their only fault really.
Old July 12th 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

On Jul 11, 6:34 pm, Michael A. Ball wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:02:22 -0400, "Suja" wrote:

http://www.niagara-gazette.com/local...190233439.html

I do know that I saw
no mention of where the parent(s) or guardian were.
Leaving a child with a dog, unattended, sounds like "reckless
endangerment" to me.

Here's a link to a story with more details:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19701430/

The mother was home, changing the boy's diaper and left the room for a
moment to get a diaper. But another story I read said that the mother
sent the boy into the living to get his own new diaper. Anyway, she
screamed and the dog ran out the door with the child "still attached".
I wonder if that's when the most damage was done - rather than the
sodomy itself.

Amy

Old July 13th 07, 08:14 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Many Dogs \(flick\)

"Suja" wrote in message

http://www.niagara-gazette.com/local...190233439.html

Quite honestly, I don't believe it.

Even with the latest article, I'm having a hard time believing there wasn't
a human facilitator. Sometimes dogs need help mating with other dogs.

Hard to believe that the dog would be able to hump a 2yo with penetration if
she was gone briefly, as it says in the article. The dogs jumps on the kid
and immediately is able to insert part A into slot B? Heck of a
coincidence.

Surely this wasn't the first incidence of the dog humping at/on the child
(if this really happened as stated), so why in hell would she leave the kid
alone and the dog have access to him, even briefly? Maybe it happened, but
if so she was negligent and oughtta be charged.

This family needs to be investigated. If it happened as written, it's
certainly one for the books. Sure am sorry to see pit bulls get more bad
press.

flick 100785