Hendrix update

Old July 24th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

Default Hendrix update

Hendrix just had his 10 1/2 week check up (2nd round of vaccines). He
weighs SIXTEEN POUNDS! Woah. He was 10 lbs 3 weeks ago. And he's not
even the least bit fat. In fact, he's very lean as puppies go. The vet
said he looks PERFECT, and is certain his daddy was a Lab. His feet are
definitely webbed, BTW. His natural instinct to retrieve and his immediate
love of water should have been definitive clues, but I wanted the vet's
opinion. Hendrix even has some random blonde hairs on his back right now
and our vet said his chocolate Lab gets that every summer.

Our vet appears to be in love with the little guy, which makes me very
happy. Even if he is that way with all of his patients, heck, all the
better!

So overall, the visit was a smashing success, except for the dumbass in the
office who wouldn't keep her Labradoodle close to her, even though she
brought him in for vomiting and the trots. She said, "oh the xray was
clear, so there's nothing wrong." Hello?! (Yeah, we whisked Hendrix away
from the other dog.)

We start puppy class on July 31. I'm going to be in heaven with all those
puppies!

--
Lynne
Old July 24th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article 42,
Lynne wrote:

We start puppy class on July 31. I'm going to be in heaven with all those
puppies!

Heh. I get at least 20 every Saturday morning. It's worth getting out
of bed for!

--
Janet Boss
Old July 24th 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Mon, 23 Jul 2007 23:31:59 GMT, Janet Boss
wrote:

Heh. I get at least 20 every Saturday morning. It's worth getting out
of bed for!

Color me envious!

I'm enjoying every second of having a puppy again, even more than ever
before now that I know how to work with him and bring out his potential.
It's like magic!! Hendrix even showed off his obedience skills for the
vet, who rewarded him handsomly.

--
Lynne

Hendrix went for a swim Lynne Dog behavior 6 July 17th 07 09:10 PM
Speaking of puppies, introducing Hendrix Lynne Dog behavior 21 July 10th 07 02:08 AM
update Michelle Dog breeds 3 December 27th 04 10:38 PM
Update on new guy. Lone Hansen Dog behavior 12 October 11th 03 01:07 AM
Update on Max Marshall Dermer Dog health 0 October 4th 03 04:52 PM