really cute

Old July 29th 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Default really cute

http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html

so far I have discovered the little dog does:
beg
shake
high five
roll over
sit
down
speak
fetch

does not:
come
go
heel

any others?
this little guy is cute!

Old July 29th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html

so far I have discovered the little dog does:
beg
shake
high five
roll over
sit
down
speak
fetch

does not:
come
go
heel

any others?
this little guy is cute!

==============
That is really cute; thanks.

Old July 29th 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

diddy none spoke these words of wisdom in
:

http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html

so far I have discovered the little dog does:
beg
shake
high five
roll over
sit
down
speak
fetch

dance
play dead

does not:
come
go
heel

any others?
this little guy is cute!

Old July 29th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

diddy none spoke these words of wisdom in
:

diddy none spoke these words of wisdom in
:

http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html

so far I have discovered the little dog does:
beg
shake
high five
roll over
sit
down
speak
fetch

dance
play dead

jump (really cute)

does not:
come
go
heel

any others?
this little guy is cute!

Old July 29th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

diddy none spoke these words of wisdom in
:

diddy none spoke these words of wisdom in
:

diddy none spoke these words of wisdom in
:

http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html

so far I have discovered the little dog does:
beg
shake
high five
roll over
sit
down
speak
fetch

dance
play dead

jump (really cute)

stand

does not:
come
go
heel

any others?
this little guy is cute!

Old July 29th 07, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

diddy none spoke these words of wisdom in
:

diddy none spoke these words of wisdom in
:

diddy none spoke these words of wisdom in
:

http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html

so far I have discovered the little dog does:
beg
shake
high five
roll over
sit
down
speak
fetch

dance
play dead

jump (really cute)

spin
stand
achoo

does not:
come
go
heel

any others?
this little guy is cute!

Old July 29th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

looks like he's a Yorkshire terrier/Schnauzer mix. Any other guesses?

http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html

so far I have discovered the little dog responds to:
beg/stand
shake/high five/wave
roll over
sit/up
down/lie
speak/bark
fetch
dance/spin
dead
jump (really cute)
achoo/sneeze
walk
Old July 29th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
looks like he's a Yorkshire terrier/Schnauzer mix. Any other guesses?

===========
To me it looks like a Cairns Terrier and Silky Terrier.

Old July 29th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

"pfoley" wrote in
hlink.net:

To me it looks like a Cairns Terrier and Silky Terrier.

It's an Anatolian. Also, have you ever actually seen a Silky? Good
grief!

--
Shelly
Old July 29th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

"pfoley" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
looks like he's a Yorkshire terrier/Schnauzer mix. Any other guesses?

To me it looks like a Cairns Terrier and Silky Terrier.

Mix.