Big steps

Old July 30th 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

Default Big steps

Moogli is never quite sure what to make of Emilie. There is this tiny human
in the house, who makes a lot of noise, jumps around, and barks at me!!

However, this weekend, some big steps have been made.

Saturday night, while watchinga movie, Moogli was on the couch next to
Emilie. We have beenteaching her how to pet him, gently, and she did so. I
guess he liked it, because he rolled onto his back, and allowed her to
scratch his tummy.

And then, this morning, I had Emilie working on Sit, lay down, and shake
with Moogli. He will do sit and lay down for her, when she says it properly
and does the hand movement right, shake is still being worked on, but it is
coming along well.

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old July 30th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Marcel Beaudoin spoke these words of wisdom
in . 1.4:

Moogli is never quite sure what to make of Emilie. There is this tiny
human in the house, who makes a lot of noise, jumps around, and barks
at me!!

However, this weekend, some big steps have been made.

Saturday night, while watchinga movie, Moogli was on the couch next
to Emilie. We have beenteaching her how to pet him, gently, and she
did so. I guess he liked it, because he rolled onto his back, and
allowed her to scratch his tummy.

And then, this morning, I had Emilie working on Sit, lay down, and
shake with Moogli. He will do sit and lay down for her, when she says
it properly and does the hand movement right, shake is still being
worked on, but it is coming along well.

YAY!!!!!! And when the new two footed hooman arrives, he should be more
resiliant. And just when is that date again? I forgot already. Is it a boy
or girl? Or do you know yet?
Old July 30th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, diddy none wrote in
:

YAY!!!!!! And when the new two footed hooman arrives, he should be
more resiliant. And just when is that date again? I forgot already. Is
it a boy or girl? Or do you know yet?

The predicted date is October 17th. We should (hoefully) findo ut whether
it is a boy or a girl on the 7th of August.

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old July 30th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Marcel Beaudoin spoke these words of wisdom
in . 1.4:

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, diddy none wrote in
:

YAY!!!!!! And when the new two footed hooman arrives, he should be
more resiliant. And just when is that date again? I forgot already.
Is it a boy or girl? Or do you know yet?

The predicted date is October 17th. We should (hoefully) findo ut
whether it is a boy or a girl on the 7th of August.

Let us know! Pink or Blue! I'm hoping for Blue
Old July 30th 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, diddy none wrote in
:

Marcel Beaudoin spoke these words of wisdom
in . 1.4:

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, diddy none wrote in
:

YAY!!!!!! And when the new two footed hooman arrives, he should be
more resiliant. And just when is that date again? I forgot already.
Is it a boy or girl? Or do you know yet?

The predicted date is October 17th. We should (hoefully) findo ut
whether it is a boy or a girl on the 7th of August.

Let us know! Pink or Blue! I'm hoping for Blue

Emilie has decided that it is a boy, to be named Simon.

Personally, I would like a girl, if only for the fact that they are less
messy than boys. (Using the very unscientific sample set of me as a
child).

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old July 30th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Marcel Beaudoin spoke these words of wisdom in
. 1.4:

Personally, I would like a girl, if only for the fact that they are less
messy than boys. (Using the very unscientific sample set of me as a
child).

Oh MY! Now I'm having a gender crisis! I'm too old for that!
Old July 30th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, diddy none wrote in
:

Marcel Beaudoin spoke these words of
wisdom in . 1.4:

Personally, I would like a girl, if only for the fact that they are
less messy than boys. (Using the very unscientific sample set of me
as a child).

Oh MY! Now I'm having a gender crisis! I'm too old for that!

Huh??

I remember me as a young boy. I was *very* messy.

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old July 30th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Marcel Beaudoin spoke these words of wisdom in
. 1.4:

Huh??

I remember me as a young boy. I was *very* messy.

All my sisters were (3 of them) and my brother was a neat-nik. My son
is/was a neatnik as well (for all of his faults.. this was not one of them)

My sisters and myself remain "disorganized" (nicer than messy) while my
brother remains a neat freak.
Old July 30th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"diddy" none wrote in message:

Let us know! Pink or Blue! I'm hoping for Blue

I think that Marcel is the only one I "know" that has had a baby girl
recently, where recently is defined as the past 5 years. I'm hoping for a
repeat performance. I'm so tired of buying stuff for boys; it's just no fun
at all.

Suja

Old July 30th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judy

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
. 1.4...

The predicted date is October 17th. We should (hoefully) findo ut whether
it is a boy or a girl on the 7th of August.

A Very Good Choice of a Birthday!

(It was my favoritist grandma's but she isn't using it anymore.)

Judy