ping Suja

Old July 31st 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

Default ping Suja

Suja, do you know of a good "is a Great Dane right for you" website? So
far I've only been able to find the official breed description, which of
course doesn't give one a good idea of how it is to live with one.

You had said something about there being a lot of them in rescue, and
being hard to place. This made me more interested in them -- not that I'm
getting another dog anytime soon because my 3 are going to LIVE FOREVER.

Thanks!

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old July 31st 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"ceb" wrote in message:

Suja, do you know of a good "is a Great Dane right for you" website? So
far I've only been able to find the official breed description, which of
course doesn't give one a good idea of how it is to live with one.

The basics are he
http://www.danesindistress.com/adopt...adaneright.php Jill Swedlow's
'The Great Dane: Model of Nobility' is considered an authoritative work on
the breed, and while it is out of print, it is available in its entirety
online:
http://www.sunstrike-great-danes.com...f-nobility.htm
If what you're looking for is the nuts and bolts of living with one, DOL is
probably the best place to look: http://www.danesonline.com/

Fair Warning: I'm told that Danes are like potato chips. You can't stop
with one.

Suja

Old July 31st 07, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

"Suja" wrote in
news
Fair Warning: I'm told that Danes are like potato chips. You can't
stop with one.

Thanks for the links and the tip! I appreciate it.

Ping Suja Elizabeth Naime Dog behavior 1 November 7th 04 02:29 AM
Ping: Suja Marie Dog behavior 0 January 23rd 04 06:03 PM
Ping Suja Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 January 9th 04 04:39 PM
Ping Suja Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 January 9th 04 04:39 PM
Ping Suja Gwen Watson Dog behavior 4 August 22nd 03 03:39 AM