12 y.o. female Lab mix needs home, SF Bay Area

Old August 12th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Steve Bloom

Default 12 y.o. female Lab mix needs home, SF Bay Area

This is a friendly, healthy dog who belongs to my mother, who is
unfortunately likely to die within the next few months. The dog (Molly) is
very good with children and other pets. Also unfortunately, the
circumstances of my sister and I make it impossible for either of us to take
Molly, but we do not want to consider euthanization.

Any ideas on how to find a home or a suitable rescue organization for Molly
would be appreciated. Anywhere in northern CA would be fine. Please
respond here, or I can be e-mailed directly at .

Thank you.

-- Sarah Harvey

Old August 13th 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Charles Richmond[_2_]

Steve Bloom wrote:
This is a friendly, healthy dog who belongs to my mother, who is
unfortunately likely to die within the next few months. The dog (Molly) is
very good with children and other pets. Also unfortunately, the
circumstances of my sister and I make it impossible for either of us to take
Molly, but we do not want to consider euthanization.

Any ideas on how to find a home or a suitable rescue organization for Molly
would be appreciated. Anywhere in northern CA would be fine. Please
respond here, or I can be e-mailed directly at .

Adopting out a senior dog can be more difficult. You can find
help at the following website:

http://www.srdogs.com/