Riley's owners finally call uncle

Old August 13th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

Default Riley's owners finally call uncle

Many of you know Riley, well, he is ABSOLUTELY up for the taking this
time. I am now searching for a new home for him. If anyone knows anyone in
the area (I'm in eastern PA) or out of town that they can vouch for, please
let me know. Out of town people need to be willing to pay all shipping fees
as I might not be able to drive him there or meet part way.

Old August 13th 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

on Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:50:29 GMT, "MauiJNP" wrote:

Many of you know Riley, well, he is ABSOLUTELY up for the taking this
time. I am now searching for a new home for him. If anyone knows
anyone in the area (I'm in eastern PA) or out of town that they can
vouch for, please let me know. Out of town people need to be willing
to pay all shipping fees as I might not be able to drive him there or
meet part way.

Oh, poor Riley, but I'm glad for him. He needs out of that situation.
He's such a gorgeous boy and he seems to really love his time with you your
dogs. I hope you find the perfect forever home for him! I wish I could
take him, but we're full up.

--
Lynne
Old August 13th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

On Aug 13, 5:50 pm, "MauiJNP" wrote:
Many of you know Riley, well, he is ABSOLUTELY up for the taking this
time. I am now searching for a new home for him. If anyone knows anyone in
the area (I'm in eastern PA) or out of town that they can vouch for, please
let me know. Out of town people need to be willing to pay all shipping fees
as I might not be able to drive him there or meet part way.

================
Is there any chance that you could take him?

Old August 13th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
MauiJNP wrote:
Many of you know Riley, well, he is ABSOLUTELY up for the taking this
time. I am now searching for a new home for him. If anyone knows anyone in
the area (I'm in eastern PA) or out of town that they can vouch for, please
let me know. Out of town people need to be willing to pay all shipping fees
as I might not be able to drive him there or meet part way.

That's good news, but I'm disappointed that you're not going
to become this mad dog-scooterer terrorizing the hills and
hollers of eastern PA. He looked so happy with your crew in
those photos. Still, nobody knows better than you what kind
of load you can manage and grad school is really consuming.

What about Weim rescue?

Old August 14th 07, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

Many of you know Riley, well, he is ABSOLUTELY up for the taking this
time. I am now searching for a new home for him. If anyone knows anyone
in
the area (I'm in eastern PA) or out of town that they can vouch for,
please
let me know. Out of town people need to be willing to pay all shipping
fees
as I might not be able to drive him there or meet part way.

That's good news, but I'm disappointed that you're not going
to become this mad dog-scooterer terrorizing the hills and
hollers of eastern PA.

one day......there's still time

He looked so happy with your crew in
those photos. Still, nobody knows better than you what kind
of load you can manage and grad school is really consuming.

My brother brought chickens to our house while we were on vacation and my
parents were not pleased. Even if I had time, which I don't, I don't think
they'd agree to let Riley come here now too.

What about Weim rescue?

I have to check back in with them now that he is definately in need of a new
home.

Old August 14th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

Many of you know Riley, well, he is ABSOLUTELY up for the taking this
time. I am now searching for a new home for him. If anyone knows anyone
in
the area (I'm in eastern PA) or out of town that they can vouch for,
please
let me know. Out of town people need to be willing to pay all shipping
fees
as I might not be able to drive him there or meet part way.

================
Is there any chance that you could take him?

no, he's a great dog and I would love to have him but it won't work out. I
went back to school and still live with my parents.

Old August 14th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Thank you jeeeeesus. I am so glad to hear Riley is on his way out of
that Hell Hole. I am not suggesting you put him just anywhere but is
there anyway he could stay with you or somewhere else until he finds a
great home. I am afraid they will change their mind again. Yeahhhh for
Riley! He is going to have a whole new life.

Be Free.....Judy

Old August 14th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

Default update

Many of you know Riley, well, he is ABSOLUTELY up for the taking this
time. I am now searching for a new home for him. If anyone knows anyone
in the area (I'm in eastern PA) or out of town that they can vouch for,
please let me know. Out of town people need to be willing to pay all
shipping fees as I might not be able to drive him there or meet part way.

Riley and I are meeting a family on Thursday. They have 3 greyhounds
already but wanted a Weim. They sound great on paper and on the phone and
even have a petsitter for while they work. I hope they are as good in
person as on paper. It would be so great for Riley.

Old August 14th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

Riley and I are meeting a family on Thursday.

Oh, I hope this is the family for Riley!

me too, they said we can keep in touch! they'd sent pictures for my nephews
and respond to any emails about him.

Dog Call RKreuk Dog behavior 0 May 22nd 07 12:07 AM
Riley's skin problem MauiJNP Dog health 22 April 13th 07 01:42 PM
Close Call Paula Dog behavior 7 November 10th 04 04:22 AM