Old Popps

Old August 17th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default Old Popps

I have two dogs that are around 10 years old. Their are or should I
say were house trained. Lately though they have taken to popping in
the house even though they are let out six to seven times a day. We
have had them for four years now and have never had this problem. So
whats up? Can anyone help me if their behaviour doesn't change they
may be on their way out.

Old August 17th 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
samurai

On 17 Aug, 03:10, wrote:
I have two dogs that are around 10 years old. Their are or should I
say were house trained. Lately though they have taken to popping in
the house even though they are let out six to seven times a day. We
have had them for four years now and have never had this problem. So
whats up? Can anyone help me if their behaviour doesn't change they
may be on their way out.

Are the dogs experiencing any type of stress at the moment. Have any
other circumstances changed in their life to make them feel uneasy or
insecure? I would recommmed this site as a good resource on dog
behavioural problems: http://angelfit.sitstay.hop.clickbank.net/

Old August 17th 07, 12:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article .com,
samurai wrote:
I would recommmed this site as a good resource on dog
behavioural problems: http://imapimp.sitstay.hop.clickbank.net/

Yeah, since it's *yours*.

How do you feel about telemarketers?

Old August 17th 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message

behavioural problems: http://imapimp.shitstay.hop.clickbank.not/

Yeah, since it's *yours*.

How do you feel about telemarketers?

I wouldn't trust a domain called "clickbank". Especially if it also has
"imapimp" in the URL. Sounds like someone is eagerly "pimping" a site that
rewards them with a nickle in the "bank" for every "click". I've munged the
URL so don't click on it. Who knows what you might catch!

Paul, Muttley and Lucky

Old August 17th 07, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Paul E. Schoen wrote:
I wouldn't trust a domain called "clickbank".

Golly!

Old August 17th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

Paul E. Schoen wrote:

I wouldn't trust a domain called "clickbank".

Golly!

Just www.dogpile.com for it, and you'll get multiple hits about how to make
money by promoting your blog or website on newsgroups or wherever. They
mention "profit machine" and "viral marketing". No thanks. I don't want my
mailbox filled with ads for crap, or more spyware assaulting me with
bandwidth-wasting pop-ups.

E-marketers are scum.

Paul, Muttley and Lucky

Old August 17th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Paul E. Schoen wrote:
Just www.dogpile.com for it, and you'll get multiple hits about how to make
money by promoting your blog or website on newsgroups or wherever. They
mention "profit machine" and "viral marketing".

Wow -- THANKS! I HAD NO IDEA!!!!!!

Old August 17th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
"Paul E. Schoen" wrote:

Just www.dogpile.com for it

Do you honestly believe anyone here is too stupid to know it's spam?

--
Janet Boss
Old August 17th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Janet Boss wrote:
Do you honestly believe anyone here is too stupid to know it's spam?

He probably doesn't think it's a matter of being stupid,
since he had to search for it himself. And he's *smart*!