APBT for adoption

Old November 7th 03, 07:34 AM
Ellie

Default APBT for adoption

We are looking for a new kind and safe home for our 4 yr old Pit Bull. She
is a real lover and loves to be warm and cozy. She is fabulous with people
and kids, though she tends to be a little rambunctious so she can be a tad
overwhelming for the little ones. (Though we have an almost 2 yr old that
she is great with).

She is black and white brindle, current on shots, and has a beautiful coat
and face.

It is breaking our hearts to find her a new home, but it has become
necessary as she and our other Pit do not get along. It has been a long
road to get to this decision, and choosing which dog has to go has been a
nightmare. We finally picked her because she is the most adaptable and a
very happy-go-lucky dog, but we will miss her dreadfully and would like to
keep track of her (and even visit) once she moves on.

I can email pictures to anyone who may be able to give her a good home. We
would prefer someone with experience with the breed. Also she would need to
be the only pet in the house.

Thank you for any help.

Hopeful in AZ