Is your dog's skin problems a sign of something much more serious?

Old August 21st 07, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
roso

Default Is your dog's skin problems a sign of something much more serious?

Skin problems can be pretty common in some dogs, especially during
the
summer. But did you know that there are other causes of skin problems
in dogs that you might not be aware of? Things in our environment,
commercial dog food and intolerance build ups to common things like
fleas. I have created a blog about dog skin problems and other dog
related health issues. You can visit it he

http://dog-skin-problems.blogspot.com

There is some really great stuff there that can help you save your
dog's life!

Old August 21st 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Mary Healey

Default Is your dog group's spam problems a sign of something much more serious?

Spam problems can be pretty common in some newsgroups, especially during
the summer. But did you know that there are other causes of spam problems
in newsgroups that you might not be aware of? Things in our environment,
commercial dog food and intolerance build ups to common things like
spam. I have spared you a blog about dog group spam problems and other dog
group related health issues. You can visit it he

http://dog-spam-problems.blogspot.com

There is nothing there that can help you save your dog's life!

Really!
Old August 25th 07, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
roso

On Aug 21, 10:54 am, Mary Healey wrote:
Spam problems can be pretty common in some newsgroups, especially during
the summer. But did you know that there are other causes of spam problems
in newsgroups that you might not be aware of? Things in our environment,
commercial dog food and intolerance build ups to common things like
spam. I have spared you a blog about dog group spam problems and other dog
group related health issues. You can visit it he

http://dog-spam-problems.blogspot.com

There is nothing there that can help you save your dog's life!

Really!

Huh! This isn't spam, its true!

Old August 25th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Rocky[_2_]

roso said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

Huh! This isn't spam, its true!

Huh! Blogspot is spam, because you all never contribute, just
pimp.

Old August 25th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article ,
Rocky wrote:
Huh! Blogspot is spam, because you all never contribute, just
pimp.

There are some good blog on Blogspot but they never spam
Usenet (because they don't have to and because they're not
trying to GET RICH QUICK ON THE INTERTUBES).

I figure, alas, that if someone is stupid enough to get
suckered into doing the GET RICH QUICK ON THE INTERTUBES
thing they're probably not smart enough to understand why
it's not okay to post their ads here.

Old August 31st 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
roso

On Aug 25, 12:51 pm, (Melinda Shore) wrote:
In article ,

Rocky wrote:
Huh! Blogspot is spam, because you all never contribute, just
pimp.

There are some good blog on Blogspot but they never spam
Usenet (because they don't have to and because they're not
trying to GET RICH QUICK ON THE INTERTUBES).

I figure, alas, that if someone is stupid enough to get
suckered into doing the GET RICH QUICK ON THE INTERTUBES
thing they're probably not smart enough to understand why
it's not okay to post their ads here.

Lady you sound a bit misguided and ANGRY. Maybe take a hot bath and
relax. Sharing info is not spam and since you are such a proud member
of the "reality-based community" you should understand that better
than anyone. Wild accusations and spewing bitterness and hate, is not
what it is about. If my blog did not help you then fine. It might help
someone else, but don't libel me, when you don't know me or my
intentions. Without saying much more, I hope you have a better day. If
you want to complain about spam, why don't you ATTACK those posts that
have absoultely nothing to do with the topic, instead of those that
do. If you are so knowledgable maybe you can start a god blog, since
you are so almighty and Controlling! Give it a break lady! And please
don't go around destroying random posts!

Old August 31st 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article .com,
roso wrote:
If
you want to complain about spam, why don't you ATTACK those posts that
have absoultely nothing to do with the topic, instead of those that
do.

Way to win customers! *Love* your marketing strategy!!
Did you think it up yourself?

I have seven dogs, a large disposable income, and buy tons
of dog-related stuff online. I've never bought anything
from someone who posts advertisements to discussion groups
and I never will.

That clearer?

Old August 31st 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
roso

On Aug 31, 10:50 am, (Melinda Shore) wrote:
In article .com,

roso wrote:
If
you want to complain about spam, why don't you ATTACK those posts that
have absoultely nothing to do with the topic, instead of those that
do.

Way to win customers! *Love* your marketing strategy!!
Did you think it up yourself?

I have seven dogs, a large disposable income, and buy tons
of dog-related stuff online. I've never bought anything
from someone who posts advertisements to discussion groups
and I never will.

That clearer?

Obviously you missed the point. I wasn't trying to market, I was
trying to share. If it doesn't help you move on. Don't try to tear
someone down. In a reality based community, people are going to
share. Be a grown up, if you don't like or agree with what they share,
then ignore it. You shouldn't attack people just because.Find a real
cause. If you can't play nice, maybe you should just start a group
where the membership starts and ends with you. You can call in the DOG
God and you can post to yourself all day. That way none of the"little
people" can disturb or anger you. But that might not be much fun,
because then you wouldn't have anyone to ATTACK!

Old August 31st 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article .com,
roso wrote:
Obviously you missed the point. I wasn't trying to market, I was
trying to share.

I have a bicycle for sale. Just sharing!

Old August 31st 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
roso

On Aug 31, 11:20 am, (Melinda Shore) wrote:
In article .com,

roso wrote:
Obviously you missed the point. I wasn't trying to market, I was
trying to share.

I have a bicycle for sale. Just sharing!

Did I post just a link to buy something? No. There is information on
my blog, much more than what I've learned from chatting with you. The
only think I've learned from this little chat is that you need to take
your "large disposable income" and buy some kindess , people skills
and perhaps a nicer personality. Stop being so judgemental and
cynical. Maybe you should find something better to do, and try to be a
little nicer.

You really discourage people from sharing, because you've turned this
into a mud-slinging fest without absolutely any provacation. I didn't
just post a bunch of links. I'm done wasting my time with you. But
you have not stopped me from wanting to share good information with
others. Believe me I will, and you can attempt to hijack those threads
as well. That's fine with me Have nice day!!!