Pee-churs

Old August 24th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Default Pee-churs

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/

Starting with Miss Brown, dead to the world after getting home from
vacation. Then Grandpa's dog, Nina (I thought she was a Silkie, but
he says Yorkie. I'm not convinced, though.). And, more (and much
better!) photos of Tiny Terror Jazzy, my aunt and uncle's Boston.

Nina is a tiny little thing, but she plays like a large dog. She
slammed into a wall, trying to catch a ball. I don't think she even
noticed. She also chases beach balls and will push them around the
yard with her nose. Grandpa throws them over the garage, and she
races around to the other side, then rolls the ball back. It's a
hoot to watch!

Jazzy has a stuffy squirrel and mallard duck. She loves them both,
and will tug most fearsomely if you let her.

Also, I shall be watching a most cute baby puppy over the weekend.
She appears to be some sort of GSD mix--red with hummense ears that
only barely stand up. I'm sure Harriet will be supremely unamused,
but life's tough.

The puppy was abandoned at a friend's rental property (along with
some fish that I "rescued"). The tenants moved out in the dead of
night, leaving two months rent unpaid, an unholy mess (hundreds of
dirty diapers strewn all over the property, and that's not even the
worst of it), and their animals. People suck. The puppy, now known
as Biscuit, is being fostered by another friend. She's out of town
this weekend, though, so I volunteered to puppy-sit. Eeep!

Photos of Miss Biscuit shall be forthcoming, I'm sure. Also, maybe,
a round of "Guess That Breed!"

--
Shelly
Old August 24th 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

Shelly wrote in news:fanjr5$3ii$1
@registered.motzarella.org:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/

Great pix!

Then Grandpa's dog, Nina (I thought she was a Silkie, but
he says Yorkie. I'm not convinced, though.).

Silkie, Yorkie -- who can tell???

And, more (and much
better!) photos of Tiny Terror Jazzy, my aunt and uncle's Boston.

She has excellent ears. And a lot of attitude.

Photos of Miss Biscuit shall be forthcoming, I'm sure. Also, maybe,
a round of "Guess That Breed!"

Oooooh, fun! Like everyone, I love puppy pictures, and I always love
"guess that breed" even though I totally suck at it. I think I just like
to see pictures of mutts er I mean mixed breeds.

--
Catherine
& Zoe the cockerchow
Old August 25th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

"Shelly" wrote in message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/

snip
=========
That's a beautiful Boston Terrier.

Old August 25th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

ceb said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I think I just like
to see pictures of mutts er I mean mixed breeds.

Hybrids! HTH.

Old August 25th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

ceb wrote in
:

Great pix!

Thank you! Jazzy was quite a ham, after I got out her stuffies.

Silkie, Yorkie -- who can tell???

Not me, but when she was a young adult, I thought for some reason
that she looked more like a Silkie. Grandpa loves her to pieces,
whatever she is, and that's all that matters.

She has excellent ears. And a lot of attitude.

Yes, she does! EELB says she looks like a wingless fruit bat. I
cannot disagree.

Oooooh, fun! Like everyone, I love puppy pictures, and I always
love "guess that breed" even though I totally suck at it. I think
I just like to see pictures of mutts er I mean mixed breeds.

Introducing Miss Biscuit:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/sets/72157601662059033/

--
Shelly
Old August 25th 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

"pfoley" wrote in news:13cutbfq29dpkf6
@corp.supernews.com:

That's a beautiful Boston Terrier.

Isn't she? I was seriously tempted to stuff her in my duffle bag.
After hanging out with her, I'm even more convinced that I must have a
Boston in the future.

--
Shelly
Old August 27th 07, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

Shelly wrote in news:faq7ua$hv6$2
@registered.motzarella.org:

Introducing Miss Biscuit:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/sets/72157601662059033/

She is too cute! I played "guess that breed" over in .breeds.

Old August 27th 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

Rocky wrote in
:

ceb said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I think I just like
to see pictures of mutts er I mean mixed breeds.

Hybrids! HTH.

That's right! I do have a cockerchow and a collietriever. Perhaps I could
get some money for them...