gigs up!!!!

Old August 25th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
dano

Default gigs up!!!!

Seems most missed the point

http://www.dogmastersystem.com/steps.htm

Way too similar to be coincidence!

Since Miller is 80, and first wrote the book in 1965, I think we've
found the source
for what is useful, and why folks insist TPW's method is not new or
original.

What's sad is Miller didn't get on the net until 2006...after we've
all been subjected to
incessant, abusive diatribes, causing flame and endless ranting.

There is a method to the madness, too bad it was couched by such
nonesense!

INDEED! BWAHAHA!

Look again folks, at the original author, a more lucid and enlightened
individual at 80
than most of us can hope to be.

Old August 27th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.rescue
dano

----------------

Since Miller is 80, and first wrote the book in 1965,

That was "Secret Of Canine Communication", a
book which I had never been able to find to read.

You mean the one you threw out after you read it and plagiarized!?!
Figuring the good Dr long gone thus free to rant maniacally all day
online?
As if you had anything to do with the science that produced it?

Or this one you can't find?
http://www.biblio.com/search.php?aut...at=any&stage=1

HOWEver, I had seen Dr. Miller on Johnny Carson
when I was maybe 11 years old. He trained dogs
JUST LIKE FREAKIN MAGICK, at least on T.V.:

Was this when you were being abused, abusing Great Danes, likely
witnessing the culling of pups and thus became
obsessed? Those happy days? The ones that taunt you still this day to
foam at the keyboard day and night,
spewing vile hatred and slander of all who dare question your imagined
exhaltedness?

Get help Jerry...and not from anyone prescribing psychotropics, they
don't seem to be helping.

I'll think ferevent thoughts (pray) for you.

To the rest of this audience, read the source, it's useful, join me in
thought to cure this deluded one.

All done!