Where does your dog sleep?¿

Old October 16th 03, 05:55 AM
Frank Morris

Default Where does your dog sleep?¿

Howdy All,
This question came up in a car forum I participate in and it had a
great response so I thought I would bring it up here for fun.
My 2 Salukis let me sleep in THEIR king size waterbed with them :-)
Having Salukis in the bed is like sleeping with a gunny sack full of
deer antlers

Frank X. Morris
http://community.webtv.net/Sulkhalil/SalukiCornerChime

Old October 16th 03, 06:30 AM
Sunni12

Our Beagle and Pom both sleep in our bed.

-sunny
Old October 16th 03, 06:35 AM
Emily Carroll

In his crate (in the bedroom).

But he's only 3 1/2 mos. and not trustworthy loose. We hope that eventually
he'll be mature enough to be loose in the bedroom.

--
Emily Carroll
*Dumpee Kittens Available in SE/Mid Michigan*

"Frank Morris" wrote in message
Howdy All,
This question came up in a car forum I participate in and it had a
great response so I thought I would bring it up here for fun.
My 2 Salukis let me sleep in THEIR king size waterbed with them :-)
Having Salukis in the bed is like sleeping with a gunny sack full of
deer antlers

Frank X. Morris
http://community.webtv.net/Sulkhalil/SalukiCornerChime

---

Old October 16th 03, 06:52 AM
culprit

"Frank Morris" wrote in message
Howdy All,
This question came up in a car forum I participate in and it had a
great response so I thought I would bring it up here for fun.
My 2 Salukis let me sleep in THEIR king size waterbed with them :-)
Having Salukis in the bed is like sleeping with a gunny sack full of
deer antlers

one dog sleeps under the covers in bed with me, the other sleeps in a crate
in the living room (they're not allowed to be loose together unsupervised).
which one is where depends on my mood and where the cats are hiding.

-kelly

Old October 16th 03, 07:42 AM
Jo Wolf

The Border Terriers (2) sleep in my bedroom, usually on the bed with me,
but now and then Schroeder opens the closet door and sleeps in there!!!!

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia

Old October 16th 03, 08:12 AM
culprit

"Jo Wolf" wrote in message
The Border Terriers (2) sleep in my bedroom, usually on the bed with me,
but now and then Schroeder opens the closet door and sleeps in there!!!!

my cats do that when the scary dog (Manu) sleeps in my bed. they open the
closet door from the floor, then jump on the head board, then jump into the
top of the closet, so the scary dog can't sniff them so hard.

-kelly

Old October 16th 03, 12:55 PM
Shelly & The Boys

"Frank Morris" wrote in message
Howdy All,
This question came up in a car forum I participate in and it had a
great response so I thought I would bring it up here for fun.
My 2 Salukis let me sleep in THEIR king size waterbed with them :-)
Having Salukis in the bed is like sleeping with a gunny sack full of
deer antlers

laugh What a funny analogy...
Do your Salukis tend to snuggle together for extra warmth? (I love
the look of the Saluki, but know that it's not a breed for me right now)
One of my boys (Coda) usually sleeps up on the bed if he can find
room, if he can't, he'll go out & sleep on the couch.
The other (Bodhi) has a bed on the floor that he is meticulous about
sleeping on, feet in the air & butt curled half-way up the wall. Only
after my husband gets up will he get up on the bed, then he sleeps
with his head on the pillows.

Shelly & The Boys:
Coda (4 yr old Collie-somethin')
Bodhi (1 yr old Belgian Sheepdog)
New photos: http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/Beach1.html

Old October 16th 03, 01:59 PM

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Frank Morris wrote:

This question came up in a car forum I participate in and
it had a great response so I thought I would bring it up here
for fun.

my Boxer sleeps on the bed, usually between the sheet and
blankets (she's my 53lb hot water bottle). my Pit Bull x Chow
only sleeps on the bed when it's *really* cold (i turn the
heat off at night). otherwise he gets too hot.

My 2 Salukis let me sleep in THEIR king size waterbed with
them :-) Having Salukis in the bed is like sleeping with a
gunny sack full of deer antlers

ha! nice description!

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott and harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette