New & Improved Antioxidant Health Bars for Dogs

Old August 29th 07, 08:14 PM
Aaron111 Aaron111 is offline
Member

Lightbulb New & Improved Antioxidant Health Bars for Dogs

New and Improved Antioxidant Health Bars, Peanut Butter and Cheese Snacks for Dogs. Even more doggone delicious than before! In addition to the premium-select whole foods in Antioxidant Health Bars, we added cranberries to support a healthy urinary tract. But we didn’t stop there. To enhance the antioxidant value of the bars, we added vitamin E. Each bar contains 10 I.U.’s of vitamin E, an important antioxidant. Now in new clear containers to help preserve freshness and better protect bars in shipping.
HealthyPetNet Product List

Last edited by Aaron111 : August 29th 07 at 08:17 PM.