Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Old September 5th 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,fr.bio.medecine,rec.antiques.radio+phono,fr.lettres.langue.francaise
Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb

Default Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Serbian Committee for Aryan Defence
Nenad Milicevic, executive
Usenet name: Raoul Endymion or Raul Endymion
ICQ 208030128

Belgrade, Serbia

Corner for white supremacists: yu.forum.politika

Old September 5th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,fr.bio.medecine,rec.antiques.radio+phono,fr.lettres.langue.francaise
Brenda Ann

"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb" wrote in
message oups.com...
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Take your act on the road. You're not wanted here.

Old September 5th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,fr.bio.medecine,rec.antiques.radio+phono,fr.lettres.langue.francaise
Steven

That's kinda dumb, using Google instead of Usenet. Means we can use
Google against the fool.

Go for it!

From: Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb

Newsgroups:
rec.aviation.piloting,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,fr.bi o.medecine,rec.antiques.radio
+phono,fr.lettres.langue.francaise
Subject: Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels!

Old September 5th 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,fr.bio.medecine,rec.antiques.radio+phono,fr.lettres.langue.francaise
Gig 601XL Builder

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb"
SNIP CRAP

Take your act on the road. You're not wanted here.

Brenda Ann while you are right, you forget that many of us would never have
seen it had you not reposted it.

Old September 5th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,fr.bio.medecine,rec.antiques.radio+phono,fr.lettres.langue.francaise
Steven

On Sep 5, 2:35 pm, "Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net
wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb"
SNIP CRAP

Take your act on the road. You're not wanted here.

Brenda Ann while you are right, you forget that many of us would never have
seen it had you not reposted it.

Try looking at the posting list given by Google. The poster is doing
their best totry and create a stink so it's not inevitable that you
would anyway.

regards

Old September 6th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,fr.bio.medecine,rec.antiques.radio+phono,fr.lettres.langue.francaise
Hawkeye Pearce

"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb" wrote in
message oups.com...

snipped

Dog lovers, let's sic Jerry on these folks!!

Old September 6th 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,fr.bio.medecine,rec.antiques.radio+phono,fr.lettres.langue.francaise
Steven

On Sep 5, 6:55 pm, "Hawkeye Pearce" wrote:
"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb" wrote in
ooglegroups.com...

snipped

Dog lovers, let's sic Jerry on these folks!!

It sure is looking like the Jews and Mongrels united at least.

Old September 6th 07, 07:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,fr.bio.medecine,rec.antiques.radio+phono,fr.lettres.langue.francaise
Scott W. Harvey

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Nenad Milicevic - The Aryan Serb" wrote in
message oups.com...
Rise up and shine, white sons and daughters
Rise up and shine, you gotta fight to part those waters
When we swim in the light, all will be okay
The black, yellow and brown man will wash away.
------------------------------
Let's break the chains of Jewish and black domination! Unite, white
brothers and sisters, and let's defeat those who oppress our white
heritage!

Our skin is our uniform!

Take your act on the road. You're not wanted here.

Agree 1000%. Is there any better argument for the need of a moderated
newsgroup than this?

-Scott
Old September 6th 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,fr.bio.medecine,rec.antiques.radio+phono,fr.lettres.langue.francaise
John Goller, k9uwa

In article , says...

Agree 1000%. Is there any better argument for the need of a moderated
newsgroup than this?

-Scott

Also a good argument for better birthcontrol and then the world wouldn't
have to put up with idiots like this one.
John k9uwa

Old September 6th 07, 02:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,fr.bio.medecine,rec.antiques.radio+phono,fr.lettres.langue.francaise
WestCDA

Our skin is our uniform!

Jeez - sewing on buttons and stuff is going to be tough.