Morphing dogs.

Old September 6th 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

Default Morphing dogs.

Pretty neat!

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=912004&fr=yvmtf

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Repressive "reality-based" candidate wants to *require* all Americans to undergo physical and mental health checks!
http://althouse.blogspot.com/2007/09...not-to-go.html

Smoking in the Boy's Room.
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...QxMGY5YWJkMzY=

Some "consensus," eh?
"Less Than Half of all Published Scientists Endorse Global Warming Theory"
http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.c...c-6880767e7966

"They're very excitable, these Democrats."
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=22161

In typical "reality-based" fashion, John Edwards wants you to give up *your* SUV, but wants to keep *his* 30,000
sq. ft. home, multiple SUVs, ride in private jets, etc.
http://www.wlos.com/template/inews_w...wlos.com.shtml
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...dwardsHome.jpg

*This* is the *real* reason why the "reality-based" community pushes global-warming hysteria.
To push you around and take your money. Senator Dingell now wants a cap on the Mortgage Interest Deduction!
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007...ll_wants_c.php

Freakin' Democrats. spit

The "reality-based" community: Hopelessly Devoted to Failure.
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...ZhYjU5ZjEzNDE=

Why "liberal" doesn't quite fit:
"In the short term, this reflects the failure of the Republican Party to secure its hard-won victories. In
the longer term, this may provide a new opportunity for the heirs to authentic liberalism - today's conservatives -
as they often thrive when lovers of big government, by whatever name they go by, overreach."
http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2007/...beral-doe.html

"The main proponents of 'universal coverage' want to throw more money at the current health care system,
which strikes me as unwise. I believe that the 'universal coverage' mantra is dysfunctional for the same
reason that 'more money for public schools' is a dysfunctional mantra for education. When your current
approach is digging you into a hole, the sensible thing to do is not to dig faster. It is to stop digging."
http://www.tcsdaily.com/article.aspx?id=080607B
Old September 6th 07, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer

"Handsome Jack Morrison" wrote in message

Pretty neat!

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=912004&fr=yvmtf

Loved the accompanying relaxing music. It was neat, making it so much
easier for someone like me to visualize how various breeds are crossed.
Sometimes I will look at a particular breed, like our Merlin, and wonder
*how* he could come from a mastiff, greyhound, wolf, & Beauceron. Watching
these dog-morphs, points out the various similiarities.

Our dogs had their yearly yesterday, and Big Boy, (merlin), weighed in at
just under 80 pounds. When we got him last summer, he was a scrawny, boney
64 pounds. Gracie weighed in at 72 1/2 pounds, a *healthy* weight for her
too. And thank goodness, she tested heartworm negative. She had been
treated, but I still worried about her. Since one can't see those damn
heartworms, a part of me still worried they might be there, even after
treatment.

Thanks Jack

td

Old September 6th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

td
Merlin has certainly put on weight if he is up to 80 pounds. I will bet
he looks like a different dog. I am glad they are both well and happy.

Be Free.....Judy

Old September 6th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer

"Judith Althouse" wrote in message
td
Merlin has certainly put on weight if he is up to 80 pounds. I will bet
he looks like a different dog. I am glad they are both well and happy.

Be Free.....Judy

Thank you Judy, the photo I sent you was when we first got him and he was
only 64 pounds then, per the vet. He saw him immediately after we got him.
He said Merlin looks just about right now.

td