9/11 update:

Old September 10th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sandman

Default 9/11 update:

Bugs vs. windshields............... speed only changes the size of the
splat.

no BODIES,
no LUGGAGE,
no SEATS
no PLANE PARTS\
no BUILDING parts.....

Only complete fools continue to believe planes were used on the towers on
9/11. Pre-made clips were insterted to hide the military operation. See
below.

http://forum.911movement.org/index.p...#entry14425767

Old September 12th 07, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Michael A. Ball

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:25:08 -0700, "sandman"
wrote:

...Only complete fools continue to believe planes were used on the towers on
9/11...

I'd much rather be a "complete fool" than be a pathetic conspiracy
theorist: filthy maggots, all. DAMN YOU for spewing this crap, at this
time of the year!

"trollman" there is a single conspiracy-theory notion that hasn't been
thoroughly debunked.

I hope we can meet someday, to discuss this face-to-face.

________________________
Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be
recalled by their maker.
Old September 16th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara

"sandman" wrote in
:

Bugs vs. windshields............... speed only changes the size of the
splat.

no BODIES,
no LUGGAGE,
no SEATS
no PLANE PARTS\

Tell that to my friend. She'd be interested to find out that the landing
gear did NOT shear off the back of her body from the hips down.

Oh, and while you're informing people, tell that to my other friend who
ended up with parts of the wheels on the roof of her family's
building.....along with parts of the actual rubble from the towers as they
fell.

jackass.

no BUILDING parts.....
Only complete fools continue to believe planes were used on the towers
on 9/11. Pre-made clips were insterted to hide the military operation.
See below.

To "jackass" I think I'll add the descriptor "too gullible to eat without
help"

Those of use who saw the events in person (without relying on video) know
you're talking out of your ass.

have fun with that.

Tara

Looking for update Marie Dog behavior 4 February 13th 04 05:16 PM
Looking for update Marie Dog behavior 0 February 13th 04 01:41 PM
Looking for update Marie Dog behavior 0 February 13th 04 01:41 PM
Looking for update Marie Dog behavior 0 February 13th 04 01:41 PM
Update on new guy. Lone Hansen Dog behavior 0 October 10th 03 07:09 PM