Cane Corso ?

Old September 13th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
[email protected]

Default Cane Corso ?

Do you all know of someone whohas a cane corso? I was wondering how
they are in terms of anything really. Any info you can give from
personal experience about this breed would be appreciated.

Old September 13th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Michael A. Ball

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:34:31 -0700, wrote:

Do you all know of someone whohas a cane corso? I was wondering how
they are in terms of anything really. Any info you can give from
personal experience about this breed would be appreciated.

In case no one here has such experience, consider a Internet search.
It's loaded with info. As an example:
http://www.canecorsoinfo.org/

This is a large, powerful breed that, IMHO, is inappropriate for the
average pet owner. They are, correctly or not, considered a "bully
breed."

Considering the vast amount of information available, I'll only say that
they are whatever the owner makes of them--or fails to make of
them--just like any other breed.

________________________
Whatever it takes.
Old September 13th 07, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Janet Boss

In article ,
Michael A. Ball wrote:

This is a large, powerful breed that, IMHO, is inappropriate for the
average pet owner. They are, correctly or not, considered a "bully
breed."

Considering the vast amount of information available, I'll only say that
they are whatever the owner makes of them--or fails to make of
them--just like any other breed.

True They are not for the inexperienced owner. I have had some in
classes, from puppyhood on.

--
Janet Boss
Old October 8th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Paula

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:51:46 -0400, Janet Boss

Michael A. Ball wrote:

This is a large, powerful breed that, IMHO, is inappropriate for the
average pet owner. They are, correctly or not, considered a "bully
breed."

Considering the vast amount of information available, I'll only say that
they are whatever the owner makes of them--or fails to make of
them--just like any other breed.

True They are not for the inexperienced owner. I have had some in
classes, from puppyhood on.

I have never heard anyone who knows anything about them recommend them
for first time owners or wishy washy owners. That's rare, IME, so I
guess that's why that's one breed I would never even consider without
really knowing a whole lot about them. I'm not particularly
inexperienced and I am more no nonsense than wishy washy, but I still
have this caution about them. Now I am curious to know more
specifics. What have the ones you have had in class been like?

--
Paula
"If you want to invade large swathes of Europe and Asia with an army of

hi,how many of u own a cane corso? guderian Dog breeds 0 January 5th 07 06:05 PM
cane corso [email protected] Dog behavior 8 August 11th 06 07:04 PM
Cane Corso Joe Banks Dog breeds 0 October 22nd 05 06:34 AM
Got Cane Corso? Wharffrat Dog activities 3 October 11th 05 02:17 AM
Cane Corso Cles Dog behavior 1 July 11th 05 04:37 PM