5 reasons why I love my dog over HUMANS

Old September 18th 07, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected][_2_]

Default 5 reasons why I love my dog over HUMANS

"A study conducted by the State University of New York at Buffalo
Medical School suggested that in times of stress a dog is likely to be
more help in calming you down than a spouse or partner. Most dog
owners can guess the reason why: dogs never judge us and never compete
with us." -Marjorie Garber

Visit this must see site: The Canine Gazette at http://www.thecaninegazette.com.
Their mission statement is that: "The Average Dog has only ONE request
of Humankind, to please Understand me."

Filled to the brim with not only highly ethical breeder listings, but
deeply informative canine sections, with training tips from the
renowned Charlie Petrizzo, and a multitude of canine specific internet
resources.

For those of you interested in being successful online, please be sure
to notice the bright orange advertising banner found at this site too.
Entitled "Say Adios to your Job", this FREE video is absolutely
outstanding!

William Potter

-------------------------------------
Learn as I have How to WORK from Home "FREE MARKETING" IS MY NINCH
ONLY A "FOOL" PAYS FOR LEADS

1)I Guess You Really Never Own A Dog, You Just rent them, And you have
to be thankful You had a long lease.

2) You really Know You're A Creep If A DOG rejects you.

3) I'm Married, But my Real Partner Is my dog.

4) If you ever tell me I love My dog More than YOU , You are @@#$
Right.

5)There Has never been Yet a Dog who Learned to DOUBLE Cross you, Nor
Catered to you when YOU won , NOR Dropped you When You Lost.

Visit this must see site: The Canine Gazette at http://www.thecaninegazette.com.
Their mission statement is that: "The Average Dog has only ONE request
of Humankind, to please Understand me."

Filled to the brim with not only highly ethical breeder listings, but
deeply informative canine sections, with training tips from the
renowned Charlie Petrizzo, and a multitude of canine specific internet
resources.

For those of you interested in being successful online, please be sure
to notice the bright orange advertising banner found at this site too.
Entitled "Say Adios to your Job", this FREE video is absolutely
outstanding!

William Potter
Mission statement:
"INTEGRITY IS WHAT YOU PAY FOR"

-------------------------------------
Learn as I have How to WORK from Home "FREE MARKETING" IS MY NINCH
ONLY A "FOOL" PAYS FOR LEADS

Hello Dog lovers MY name is William Potter I too LOVE dogs. I trained
one of the BEST SAR dogs in our area. A 140 lb Rottie Named Fred. FRED
was the greatest DOG I honestly ever had. He knew over 100 one word
promts! I still miss him, even after 7 years, since his departure to
DOGGIE Heaven.

Since that time, my wife and I have focused our efforts within the
canine internet community. Together we represent Fairy Works Website
Design and Management, and The Canine Gazette.

Fairy Works Website Design and Management provides custom website
design for ethical dog breeders and their support businesses. We pride
ourselves on our personalized attention and intensive advertising
support. Our premise is that "your website design should be as
beautiful as your breed." To reach Fairy Works you may visit:
www.fairyworkscreations.com

The Canine Gazette is a monthly online news magazine for the canine
enthusiast and breeder. With a stunningly talented editorial staff, we
are pleased to share training tips, the latest in nutritional
information, internet navigation to a wonderful array of canine
resources, and an advertising base for only the highest of ethical
breeders. To subscribe or visit The Canine Gazette, simply log onto:
www.thecaninegazette.com

May we share a few delightful quotes discovered by one of the members
of our team? These are our personal favorites!

1)I Guess You Really Never Own A Dog, You Just rent them, And you have
to be thankful You had a long lease.

2) You really Know You're A Creep If A DOG rejects you.

3) I'm Married, But my Real Partner Is my dog.

4) If you ever tell me I love My dog More than YOU , You are @@#$
Right.

5)There Has never been Yet a Dog who Learned to DOUBLE Cross you, Nor
Catered to you when YOU won , NOR Dropped you When You Lost.

For those of you interested in being successful online, please be sure
to notice the bright orange advertising banner found at this site too.
Entitled "Say Adios to your Job", this FREE video is absolutely
outstanding!

William Potter
Mission statement:
"INTEGRITY IS WHAT YOU PAY FOR"

http://
www.thecanniegazette.com

http://
www.fairyworkscreations.com

reasons to rethink old fashioned veiws on training/behavior [email protected] Dog behavior 0 May 17th 06 02:30 AM
Reasons to neuter Sabado Dog health 1 December 16th 05 01:36 AM
Replies and Reasons RhodesianRidgebacksRule Dog behavior 58 December 6th 05 01:55 PM
I love dogs....I love children [jerry] [ninnyboy] [email protected] Dog behavior 0 October 15th 05 11:10 AM