Ping: Judith Althouse

Old September 21st 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

Default Ping: Judith Althouse

Judy, I have been wondering if the bad weather in Florida affected your area
and home?
I think it was Central Florida that got hit hard.
I haven't really heard the news today; I only saw it for a minute.

Old September 22nd 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Pfoley,
Thanks for inquiring. Everything is fine here. I have limbs down,
Spanish moss and crap all over. My wind chimes and candles in the yard
got blown down but nothing broken. I am so very forturnate. It was
really scarey. The tornado went through about 20 miles from me and took
out a street in the town of Eustis. There were 20 homes destroyed about
10 miles from me. I am very thankful. There were lightning bolts from
Hell, that is what really scared me. It always feels like it is Zapping
your house, but it wasn't. It just came out of no where. You know when
I really got scared? I saw it on CNN this morning
I was watching CM tonight and thought of Devon. Did you see the
episode with the Min Pin and the Rottie. That was one crazy little dog,
Kiko? I thought it was so sweet when Kiko was getting crazy and the
Rottie tried to protect Cesar. Of course I loved little Binkey and
those French Bull Dogs were too much.
If you don't see me around and the news is reporting tornadoes, big
wind, hale, lightning and destruction in central Fl. You will know what
happened
We got a mini taste of it again tonight, but it was over in a few
minutes.
Thanks for checking on me

Be Free.....Judy

Old September 22nd 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska

"Judith Althouse" wrote in message
[...]

Wow, I need to watch the news more often.
I'm glad you are well!

Old September 22nd 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer

[...]

Sheesh Judy, I didn't know you were in that mess. Glad to hear you made it
through okay, sorry about the candles and wind chimes. Those storms are
very frightening.

td

Old September 22nd 07, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

BethinAk
Thanks for your good words. I am truly blessed. I feel for the poor
people that don't have a home today.

Be Free.....Judy

Old September 22nd 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

td,
I am so fortunate. The funny part is that Lady in her old age gets
whack-o when there is a storm. None of them really batted an eye. They
looked at me a few times and paced around a little bit. I put on my
best act, said it was ok, they bought it and we came through the storm
fine. Thanks....

Be Free.....Judy

Old September 22nd 07, 12:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

[...]

===========.
snip
That must have been awful. There is nothing more frightening then when the
lightening strikes over your house. What a mess it made of all those
houses. Yes, I was thinking of you, when I saw it on the news, and the last
I heard from you on rpdb, you were feeling nervous and uneasy with the storm
approaching.
I am so glad it didn't hit you.
I did see CM last night; I love segments with Rottweilers on them. That
Rottweiler looked and acted just like Devon. That is what Rotties do. What
I thought was funny, was that CM had to go to that house because of a
viscous dog, and it wasn't for the Rottweiler; it was the the MinPin.
The French Bulldogs were adorable; I like that breed. They reminded me of
my daughter's two Pugs in their expressions and actions.
Little Binky was so cute. I saw another dog born with no front legs making
appearances on some other TV show recently; not on the Dog Whisperer. The
owner adopted the handicapped dog when it was a pup and taught the dog to
walk around on its hind legs all the time. I can't remember what show I saw
that dog on. It was fascinating to watch the dog walk around. I don't
think the dog knew it was handicapped.

Old September 22nd 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_2_]

[...]

There is no contest between you and a tornado.
Karla

Ping Judith - how is Lars? FurPaw Dog behavior 1 August 6th 07 04:05 AM
Normally, someone else would ping me on this one ceb Dog behavior 5 March 14th 07 01:27 AM
PING: HJM Handsome Jack Morrison Dog behavior 0 August 21st 06 08:22 PM
PING:HJM BigB Dog behavior 2 February 22nd 05 06:18 AM
What's "ping"? Nat Dog behavior 9 January 14th 04 08:32 AM