THE TEFLON--COATED OFFICIAL STORY, NEW CRUISE MISSILE VIDEO.

Old September 26th 07, 01:09 AM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,talk.politics.misc
sandman

Default THE TEFLON--COATED OFFICIAL STORY, NEW CRUISE MISSILE VIDEO.

New Cruise Missile video demonstrates physics, and the teflon-coated
official story

Impressive. But pause at 4:26. Look at the debris. How large pieces of
flying debris always PRECEDES or OUTRACES the explosion ball in this
authentic video below.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GfvAN2ck3...elated&search=

....and no debris on the 9/11 'live' CNN clips shown on TV---and also
remember how people described the sky being filled with flying paper? The
concussion (?) would not only break windows sending showers of glittering
glass, but blast the paper out of the buildings. I don't recall any
snowstorm of paper on the impact clips aired on TV on 9/11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8CUn...elated&search=

I continue to see the "pod" and flash as Easter Eggs, left by a
whistleblower to insure our interest and discovery of the fake videos.

In this video Social Service makes the observation that at first the opinion
was that a 'plane' was added, but now that's revised--the whole landscape
including the towers and the plane was fake. Obviously they needed a larger
fig-leaf to cover whatever it was they needed to hide....[military
operation?]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaNtU...elated&search=

So this means we don't know what 9/11 really looked like.

Add to the mix that that Bush & Co. insulated themselves from being
responsible for any "official" story, and that CNN was the sole author and
distributor of the vetted story reported to the public, not the Pentagon, or
the WH. The need for careful legal vetting suggest all the stories were
done long in advance of the event and required much planning.

Officialdom only referred obliquely to "terrists, terrism" and of course,
"evil-doers". Once the storyline is introduced and planted, it's available
for all subsequent liars to use and embellish to go to war, empty the Treas.
etc..... The airlines said nothing publically of interest. The passenger
lists were on Pentagon letterheads and a mess.

Without an "official version" ever being owned by our government, confirmed
by a White Paper, or by an investigation that didn't pass the laugh test,
all we are left with is explosions high in the towers, and simultaneously
the basement, followed several minutes later by them oddly being blown up
in NYC and a missile hitting the Pentagon, and a stray missile landing in a
field in PA, and a thoroughly disproven claims in the fictional CNN stories.

In a word, we're more than ready for an investigation.

[Anytime the word "rare" or "amateur" appear on youtube, it means "recently
forged by the USG"....but unfortunately it also means another oppty for
mind-imprinting on the still-believing public.]

......And as long as Alex Jones, along with any other investigators who rush
to silence the finding that the media was complicit on 9/11 and protect
them, they have earned the distrust and loss of respect of many of us, and
they have only themselves to blame. And Alex Jones does censor every bit as
much as he is censored. And I hold experienced investigators to a much high
standard, than I do the general public.