With non-risk and non-misgiving to gain cheap obscene DVD video or clips! (Only cost 6 $ / per disc)

Old October 6th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
avpic

Default With non-risk and non-misgiving to gain cheap obscene DVD video or clips! (Only cost 6 $ / per disc)

With non-risk and non-misgiving to gain cheap obscene DVD video or
clips! (Only cost 6 $ / per disc)

Dear Friends.
It is non-misgiving and non-risk of your first time to order them.
You can browse the screen shot of those videos base on
http://www.zooomr.com/photos/avpic/

Following are description of photo name:
W001_P10, that "W" mean it's video of "Western".
J001_P1, that "J" mean it's video of "Japanese".
C001_P1, that "C" mean it's video of "Chinese".
K001_P1, that "K" mean it's video of "Korea".

Then you just need provide above name and send it to my email box.
Then I will reply you and discuss with you to confirm your mail-order
address via this email. If you have satisfied with my DVD video which
I mailed to you, I trust you should transfer the expense to me.

Basically, we will try our best to burn your favorite videos in DVD
format. If video clips did not support to be burned in DVD format, we
will burn them in data format, so you only can play those video in
your computer.

Partial DVD video of total 500 (also can be ordered now).
================================================== ==============================
Tokyo Hot –|¾©Ÿán0183 The Lovely Girl 2 - dzÌïÕæÃÀ(Mami Asada)
Fuzz Vol.29 ¥Õ¥¡¥º29 Rio Megumi, ÃÈÀæÒô
Duty Vol.1 Lesbian Heaven
¤ß¤æ¤*ÕæÃÀ - Sun Will (Ç°¾Ž+ÖоŽ+áᾎ)
Miyabi All Stars ÑÅ ¥ª©`¥ë¥¹¥¿©`¥º
Tokyo Hot n0139 ɼÆéç±
AV¥¢¥¤¥É¥ë¥Ï¥á´é¤êÌì¹ú Vol.2
°×ʯ¤Ò¤è¤êHiyori Shiraishi The Bes
Sky Angel Vol.42 ´ó›gÃÈ

About DVD Price.
6 Dollars or 4 Eurs for each disc (after charged service fee of your
specified country)

About DVD disc.
1. More than one video or clips in each disc.
2. Cute young girls in multifarious countries, specially, Japanese
girls are.
3. Beautiful girls
4. Video player need be installed in your computer, you can choose
realplayer or media player classic and other player which should be
integrated video decoding components. (In our disc, we will provide
this free software)

About Contact Method.
Email:

About Transfer. (After u have received DVD be mailed from my side)
1. For U.S.A
BENEFICIARY BANK: CHINA MERCHANTS BANK SHANGHAI BRANCH
ACCOUT WITH CITIBANK: 36209316
SWIFT BIC: CMBCCNBS051
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER: 9555-5002-1070-4721
NAME: Huang Liang
ADDRESS: ShangHai, China

2. For Europe or other countries/ zones
BENEFICIARY BANK: CHINA MERCHANTS BANK SHANGHAI BRANCH
SWIFT CODE: CMBCCNBS
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER: 9555-5002-1070-4721
NAME: Huang Liang
ADDRESS: ShangHai, China
Kindly don't reply me at this board, just send your email to me.
You will be very appreciated if your email title is "It's ****'s
order".

Best Regards
~Leo