Sibe x Lab Puppies

Old October 8th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Default Sibe x Lab Puppies

http://pyramid.org/pups/

The owners usually have a litter every 6-12 months, and they usually
sell them for $200 each (according to the Freecycle ad). Because the
local paper is no longer offering free, unlimited classifieds
(andalsoplustoo "recent family tragedies"), the owners are either
giving the pups away free or they're charging $150 or OBO. (I'm
guessing they want to get as much money as possible, but made a
Freecycle post just in case? I dunno what's up with the multiple
prices.)

Anyway, the next to last photo is pretty damned cute. That's a pup
with Attitude.

--
Shelly
Old October 8th 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Shelly wrote:
Anyway, the next to last photo is pretty damned cute. That's a pup
with Attitude.

That's the one that caught my eye, too. They were born on
my birthday - auspicious!

The humans sound totally clueless.

Old October 8th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
Shelly wrote:

That's a pup
with Attitude.

In spades! They're all pretty damned cute, but what idiots own their
parents.

--
Janet Boss
Old October 8th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Shelly wrote:
He's haunting me. But I have an *ABSOLUTELY NO PUPPIES* rule.

It's a reasonable rule. But sometimes too much reasonable
fries your brain.

Twins! Maybe *you* need a puppy?

Maybe (we'll see) but I have something pretty specific in
mind.

Old October 8th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Janet Boss wrote in
:

In spades! They're all pretty damned cute,

Yes. They're all adorable. There's something about Mr. Attitude,
though, that makes me keep going back to look at his picture. Partly
it's his stance, but partly it's the "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout,
Willis?" expression.

but what idiots own their parents.

Indeed. Hopefully, they'll refrain from repeating this experiment,
since it's no longer bringing in money.

--
Shelly
Old October 8th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

"Shelly" wrote in message
http://pyramid.org/pups/

The owners usually have a litter every 6-12 months, and they usually
sell them for $200 each (according to the Freecycle ad). Because the
local paper is no longer offering free, unlimited classifieds
(andalsoplustoo "recent family tragedies"), the owners are either
giving the pups away free or they're charging $150 or OBO. (I'm
guessing they want to get as much money as possible, but made a
Freecycle post just in case? I dunno what's up with the multiple
prices.)

Anyway, the next to last photo is pretty damned cute. That's a pup
with Attitude.

I thought that too before even reading your post.

too bad you don't want a puppy and/or want to support their bad decisions

Old October 8th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

"Shelly" wrote in message
Janet Boss wrote in
:

In spades! They're all pretty damned cute,

Yes. They're all adorable. There's something about Mr. Attitude,
though, that makes me keep going back to look at his picture. Partly
it's his stance, but partly it's the "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout,
Willis?" expression.

Willis, what a good name for your new puppy!

Old October 8th 07, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

"MauiJNP" wrote in
:

too bad you don't want a puppy and/or want to support their bad
decisions

I don't see that taking a free pup is supporting their bad decisions.
I mean, yes, it would mean taking a problem off their hands, but the
pups have to have homes. As long as they aren't clogging up
shelters/rescues, and the "breaders" aren't getting paid for the
pups, I don't have a problem with it.

--
Shelly