Hey Judy!

Old October 11th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Default Hey Judy!

I noticed a while back that you'd started quoting a bit from the
messages you're replying to, and I meant to thank you, but got
sidetracked. So, *thank* you! I really do appreciate it, and I know
I'm not the only.

--
Shelly
Old October 11th 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Shelly said in part
I noticed awhile back that you'd started quoting a bit from the
messages you are replying to and I meant to thank you......
____________________________
Thanks, I appreciate your acknowledgement and your thanks. You would
just be surprised at how much I do not reply to because of having to
type out the whole damn thing I think that is a good thing!!!!! I
sincerely hope my posts are easier to understand.

Be Free.....Judy

Old October 11th 07, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Sue and Atty

"Judith Althouse" wrote in message
Shelly said in part
I noticed awhile back that you'd started quoting a bit from the
messages you are replying to and I meant to thank you......
____________________________
Thanks, I appreciate your acknowledgement and your thanks. You would
just be surprised at how much I do not reply to because of having to
type out the whole damn thing I think that is a good thing!!!!! I
sincerely hope my posts are easier to understand.

Be Free.....Judy

They are S and thanks, too. As to the typing - with webmail, can you
highlight/copy/paste?

Sue and Atty

Old October 11th 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Judith Althouse wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate your acknowledgement and your thanks.

It is hugely appreciated. Thank you!

You would
just be surprised at how much I do not reply to because of having to
type out the whole damn thing I think that is a good thing!!!!! I
sincerely hope my posts are easier to understand.

Well it sucks that you have to retype everything. Yikes! There has
to be a better way. Is there anything here that would be helpful?

http://members.lycos.co.uk/netmiser/webtv.htm

It looks like you ought to be able to copy and paste, but I know
that not all WebTV systems are created equal.

--
Shelly
Old October 13th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Sue and Atty said in part.....
As to the typing with Webmail can you highlight/copy/paste?
______________________
Hi there, Oh, How I wish I could. I guess I really did not understand
how difficult my posts were to understand until of late, thus the extra
effort to attempt to quote a portion. When I read a post, it does not
disappear. I guess that is how I got the impression y'all knew what I
was talking about. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Be Free.....Judy

Old October 13th 07, 07:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
~misty[_2_]

Judith Althouse wrote:
Sue and Atty said in part.....
As to the typing with Webmail can you highlight/copy/paste?
______________________
Hi there, Oh, How I wish I could. I guess I really did not understand
how difficult my posts were to understand until of late, thus the extra
effort to attempt to quote a portion. When I read a post, it does not
disappear. I guess that is how I got the impression y'all knew what I
was talking about. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Be Free.....Judy

I know this post is "ancient" but as a former webtver I thought I'd lend
a hand.

*How to quote*

Use control and A at the same time to highlight all the text of a post
as you are looking at it.

Use control button and C to "cut" the text into your memory.

Use control and V to paste it into the reply text. Delete any
extraneous text. Be sure to 1) reply to the exact post you've cut/copied
and pasted from (otherwise it shows up funny to pc newsreaders) and
2)type in "so and so wrote:" so others know to whom you are posting.

(The letters A, C, and V are actually a.c, and v held at the exact same
time as the control or ctrl button.)

Next use the "" button in front of each beginning sentence on the right
( even in the middle of a sentence.) After placing the "'" hit the -
button. That should take you to the end of the natural "break". Hit
"enter" and you'll be at the next starting spot. Place another "" and
that line will be placed as a quote or it will "smallify" the text.

Or if you can just do the control A and control C, paste it by using
control V he
http://mistymage.com/F_Keys/my_f_key/Smalifier.html (This should still
work but since I've been away so long, who knows.)

Practice quoting by sending an email to yourself. Or find the
alt.discuss.test group for sigs.

It's been 2 years since I had webtv and I still miss it.. especially my
favorite newsgroups like
news:alt.discuss.clubs.public.html.help.poorboyinc ,
news:alt.discuss.clubs.public.webtv.technical.rick 56fla and

"momisty" wishes msntv/webtv users the best!

~mistymage

--
email to" usenet" before @ mistymage and dot com
http://mistymage.com/Family/Pets/ZeeandPee.jpg Zelda and the neighbor's dog
Old October 16th 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Misty posted a description of how to cut and paste using webtv and some
websites for webtv.
_____________________
Thanks Misty,
Looks like I came across this just in time, it was about to age off of
my message list. Thanks for taking the time....I will check out all
that you posted. I just saved it....

Be Free.....Judy

Ping Judy diddy[_2_] Dog behavior 2 September 8th 07 01:19 AM
To Judy re fleas flick Dog behavior 2 April 5th 07 04:57 AM
Rainbow Bridge - Judy Donna Dog behavior 50 July 22nd 04 01:34 AM
Rainbow Bridge - Judy Donna Dog behavior 0 July 11th 04 11:55 PM
Update on Judy :o) Donna Dog breeds 0 July 1st 03 07:15 AM