jpgs-Kali & pups

Old October 14th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_2_]

Default jpgs-Kali & pups

I got a 404 file not found when I clicked on the posted link, so I uploaded
the photos also.

They can be found at (I think, although I did test the link)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricili/?saved=1

Old October 14th 07, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

They can be found at (I think, although I did test the link)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricili/?saved=1

they are cuties, mom and puppies.

Old October 14th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer

"filly" wrote in message
I got a 404 file not found when I clicked on the posted link, so I

uploaded
the photos also.

They can be found at (I think, although I did test the link)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ricili/?saved=1

Thanks filly, love the photo of Ricky Lee too. She reminds me so much of
Murphy every time I see her photo. She gorgeous!

td

Old October 15th 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_2_]

"tiny dancer" wrote in message

Thanks filly, love the photo of Ricky Lee too. She reminds me so much of
Murphy every time I see her photo. She gorgeous!

You're welcome. Things sure can change fast, look at how your family's dog
population increased overnight!

It will be fun to watch the puppies grow, I'll be happy to upload any photos
you send.

I love Kali's face. As over used as it is, I would have to name her Bandit.

And Ricki Lee...very silly, I couldn't love her more.
Karla

Old October 15th 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

"filly" spoke these words of wisdom in

"tiny dancer" wrote in message

Thanks filly, love the photo of Ricky Lee too. She reminds me so much
of Murphy every time I see her photo. She gorgeous!

You're welcome. Things sure can change fast, look at how your family's
dog population increased overnight!

It will be fun to watch the puppies grow, I'll be happy to upload any
photos you send.

I love Kali's face. As over used as it is, I would have to name her
Bandit.

And Ricki Lee...very silly, I couldn't love her more.
Karla

I could see the photos on your site as well. Thank youo!
And it was so nice to see Ricki Lee again. And what about your new
Dalmatian? how is he doing?
Old October 15th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer

"filly" wrote in message

"tiny dancer" wrote in message

Thanks filly, love the photo of Ricky Lee too. She reminds me so much

of
Murphy every time I see her photo. She gorgeous!

You're welcome. Things sure can change fast, look at how your family's

dog
population increased overnight!

It will be fun to watch the puppies grow, I'll be happy to upload any

photos
you send.

I love Kali's face. As over used as it is, I would have to name her

Bandit.

That's what I suggested when I saw her too. Either that or I told Robin she
looked a bit like a raccoon face too. Jake wanted to name her murphy, and
still calls her that sometimes. So what do you think she looks like?
Breedwise, I mean? She's really not a very big dog. I think she weighs
around 35 pounds. She has goofy ears too, one sticks up and the other falls
forward.

td

Old October 15th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
"filly" spoke these words of wisdom in

I could see the photos on your site as well. Thank youo!
And it was so nice to see Ricki Lee again. And what about your new
Dalmatian? how is he doing?

I did see his picture, he's gorgeous, has beautiful markings. I'm happy to
see filly again too!

td

Old October 15th 07, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
tiny dancer wrote:
So what do you think she looks like?
Breedwise, I mean?

Not much like a Siberian Husky, from what I could see in the
one photograph that showed much of her.

Old October 15th 07, 12:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_2_]

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..

I could see the photos on your site as well. Thank youo!
And it was so nice to see Ricki Lee again. And what about your new
Dalmatian? how is he doing?

Well, last night he knocked my pillows to the floor and slept on my head.
He weighs about 45 lbs. I had a stiff neck this morning.

He's taken an interest in squirrel stalking, no success yet and I can only
imagine what will happen if he ever does catch one. I'm afraid he will want
to bring it in and keep it for a pet.

He learned to fetch my keys, so I now have the key fetching Dalmatian I've
wanted since Bailey died. I had a difficult time trying to get him to pick
them up, so I just left them on the floor and ignored him. About 10 minutes
later he was at my side with the keys. He just needed to teach me that he
needed some time to put it together in his spotted brain.

And of course, he now brings me everything. Shoes and books seem to be his
favorites. CD's make me cringe, but he hasn't destroyed any yet.

He'll be two this December. I'm expecting great things from him.

Thanks for asking,
Karla