Calgary Dog Stories

Old October 15th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Julia Altshuler

Default Calgary Dog Stories

In the waiting area in Calgary, a young woman was seated on the floor
with a French bulldog. I went over to say hello and met the most
delightful little fellow. He was well-mannered and friendly and gave me
kisses on first meeting. While chatting with his human, I learned that
she's not your typical dog owner. She understood what I was doing when
I wouldn't let him jump on me, and we shared how it is with kind
strangers who think they're being nice when they say they don't mind if
the dog, univited, jumps and crawls all over them. I told her a little
about Sheppe, the escape artist, and Cubbe, the unsocialized. Nice
introduction to a long, uncomfortable, flight. I'd never known much
about French bulldogs before.

--Lia