Fatloss computer program

Old October 16th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Angel vasquez

Default Fatloss computer program

I have been using this computer program for a couple weeks now and i am very pleased with the results so far. its a software fatloss program, if your looking for a diet/weightloss plan i reccomend you check this place out first: http://fatloss9.50webs.com

Old October 19th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Storms and Cats (was More Spam)

Angel vasquez wrote:
I have been using this computer program for a couple
weeks now and i am very pleased with the results so far.
its a software fatloss program,

A software program that can lose weight for you? Cool! How does it work?

Anyway, after a boring summer of no weather to speak of, we've had all
kinds of it today. The first wave of ickiness hit at about 6:30 this
evening. It wasn't bad, but it produced some lovely clouds.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1622900395/

And, Pandora, who is also Queen of Bookcases:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1620733055/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1620732789/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1620732513/

Please to note the tongue sticking out of her mouth. Dignified, she ain't.

--
Shelly
Old October 19th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_2_]

"Shelly" wrote in message
m...
Angel vasquez wrote:
I have been using this computer program for a couple
weeks now and i am very pleased with the results so far.
its a software fatloss program,

A software program that can lose weight for you? Cool! How does it work?

Anyway, after a boring summer of no weather to speak of, we've had all
kinds of it today. The first wave of ickiness hit at about 6:30 this
evening. It wasn't bad, but it produced some lovely clouds.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1622900395/

And, Pandora, who is also Queen of Bookcases:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1620733055/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1620732789/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1620732513/

Please to note the tongue sticking out of her mouth. Dignified, she

ain't.

Neat cloud photo, very dramatic.

And I especially enjoy photos of Pandora as I also have an elderly cat. It's
good to see she's still chugging along, able to get to the top of the
bookcase.

My old man, Sneaker, is a tuxedo kitty. He has good days and not so good
days, and how I treasure the good days.
Karla

Old October 19th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_2_]

"Kimber" wrote in message
Shelly, that's so funny! And it reminded me so much of this photo I took
of my cat some time ago.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15409818@N02/1625052977/

I think what happened here is that she was sleeping on top of the
computer monitor for warmth, but it got too warm, so she moved the upper
part of her body to the next closest cool surface. I sent this photo to
my family and they all said she looked like a stuffed animal.

And here's both pets:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15409818@N02/1626242706/

Amy

That is the prettiest Rex I've ever seen. I hope her good health continues
and perhaps you can establish a closer bond with her.

She and her dog make a very good pair!
Karla

Old October 19th 07, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Terri wrote:

Too many late nights staying up reading will do that to you.

That's what I hear, but I'm old, so what do I know? Now, get offa
my lawn!1!!!

--
Shelly
Old October 19th 07, 12:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Kimber wrote:
"Kimber" wrote in message

And here's both pets:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15409818@N02/1626242706/

I'm missing random posts from you, too. Hrmf!

They are a cute pair, for sure.

Okay, anyone here who can guess why I got a Rex cat and a poodle dog
wins a prize! I don't know what you'll win...but you'll win! Actually, I
think a lot of people here will be able to guess right away - it's not a
particularly difficult riddle.

They are white? They are low shedding? They both match the carpet?
They are the same size? Both have curly hair?

--
Shelly
Old October 19th 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

On Oct 18, 11:58 pm, "filly" wrote:
"Shelly" wrote in message

m...

Angel vasquez wrote:
I have been using this computer program for a couple
weeks now and i am very pleased with the results so far.
its a software fatloss program,

A software program that can lose weight for you? Cool! How does it work?

Anyway, after a boring summer of no weather to speak of, we've had all
kinds of it today. The first wave of ickiness hit at about 6:30 this
evening. It wasn't bad, but it produced some lovely clouds.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1622900395/

And, Pandora, who is also Queen of Bookcases:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1620733055/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1620732789/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1620732513/

Please to note the tongue sticking out of her mouth. Dignified, she

ain't.

Neat cloud photo, very dramatic.

Thanks!

And I especially enjoy photos of Pandora as I also have an elderly cat. It's
good to see she's still chugging along, able to get to the top of the
bookcase.

She tries, bless her heart. Of course, she also tends to knock
everything in her path to the floor, which is not so charming, but
whaddya do?

My old man, Sneaker, is a tuxedo kitty. He has good days and not so good
days, and how I treasure the good days.

That sounds familiar. Enjoying the good days is about all you can
do. I hope Sneaker has lots of them left.

--
Shelly

Old October 19th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

montana wildhack wrote in

That's what I thought. I don't know what a "Rex" cat is, but found
it interesting that you had a dog and cat that looked alike.

I can see you!!!

That is all. As you were, comrades.

--
Shelly
Old October 19th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Kimber" wrote in message:

and I really didn't know what a software fatloss progam had to
do with your weather or a cat that sleeps on books. Talk about random! :-)

If you haven't noticed, Shelly has been taking posts that are spam, removing
the spammy contents (like the URL) and making it somewhat on topic. Or at
least, spam-free.

Suja

Old October 19th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

"Suja" wrote in
:

If you haven't noticed, Shelly has been taking posts that are
spam, removing the spammy contents (like the URL) and making it
somewhat on topic. Or at least, spam-free.

Oh, it's still spam, but it's non-commercial spam. Ahem.

--
Shelly

Fatloss computer program Angel vasquez Dog rescue 0 October 16th 07 12:55 AM
Fatloss computer program Angel vasquez Dogs - general 0 October 16th 07 12:54 AM
OT - computer/agent program Janet B Dog behavior 13 January 25th 07 09:11 PM
Computer HElP! Cin Dog health 2 August 29th 04 04:34 AM
Computer HElP! Cin Dog behavior 0 August 27th 04 11:22 PM