Also new to group

Old October 21st 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Dapper Dan

Default Also new to group

I am new to the group as well. I have been lurking in the background for
a while and find a lot of the information interesting. I finally decided
to post. Nothing new hear but wanted to thank you folks for the
information about poop eating. I have an older pug female who has
started doing that now and I will look to changing her diet and see if
that helps. Since I have several of the little monsters, and she is the
only one doing it, I suspect it is a change in her as she is getting
older.

Again, thanks for the info and Hi everyone.
--
Dapper Dan
Dapper Dan's Dogs.com
Old October 21st 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska

"Dapper Dan" wrote in message
k.net...
I am new to the group as well. I have been lurking in the background for
a while and find a lot of the information interesting. I finally decided
to post. Nothing new hear but wanted to thank you folks for the
information about poop eating. I have an older pug female who has
started doing that now and I will look to changing her diet and see if
that helps. Since I have several of the little monsters, and she is the
only one doing it, I suspect it is a change in her as she is getting
older.

Hi Dan,
i know lots of pugs and corophagia seems to be common in the breed. i hope
a diet change works!
welcome!

Old October 21st 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

"Dapper Dan" wrote in message
k.net...
I am new to the group as well. I have been lurking in the background for
a while and find a lot of the information interesting. I finally decided
to post. Nothing new hear but wanted to thank you folks for the
information about poop eating. I have an older pug female who has
started doing that now and I will look to changing her diet and see if
that helps. Since I have several of the little monsters, and she is the
only one doing it, I suspect it is a change in her as she is getting
older.

Again, thanks for the info and Hi everyone.
--
Dapper Dan
Dapper Dan's Dogs.com

===========
Hi Dapper Dan, it is always good to have new people on this NG. Thanks for
joining in. You should post a photo of your dogs. My daughter has two
Pugs, and I find Pugs to be an amusing and cute breed.

Old October 21st 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Dapper Dan spoke these words of wisdom in
k.net:

I am new to the group as well. I have been lurking in the background for
a while and find a lot of the information interesting. I finally decided
to post. Nothing new hear but wanted to thank you folks for the
information about poop eating. I have an older pug female who has
started doing that now and I will look to changing her diet and see if
that helps. Since I have several of the little monsters, and she is the
only one doing it, I suspect it is a change in her as she is getting
older.

Again, thanks for the info and Hi everyone.

Dapper Dan,
Anytime your pet exhibits a change in behavior, please take it to a vet.
Copraphagia may be brought on by a medical condition, then again, it may be
nothing. See a vet

I Am New To This Group Delphina Dog rescue 5 December 19th 05 02:33 AM
I am new to this group [email protected] Dog behavior 5 December 15th 05 11:39 PM
new to group ©¿© Dog behavior 0 October 30th 05 04:21 PM
CFV on a new rpd group Marcel Beaudoin Dog behavior 0 October 12th 04 12:58 PM