FS - Pampered pooch sterling silver harmony balls

Old October 21st 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jewelry by Yael

Default FS - Pampered pooch sterling silver harmony balls

Do you like to pamper your dog? Well let her stand out from the crowd
wearing one of these fantastic harmony balls. These unique items are
little sterling silver harmony balls (pendants) that can be attracted
to your dogs collar and when moved it makes a wonderful chime sound.
It has a center chime ball (bell) that is surrounded by very intricate
Bali silver work. The detail and craftsmanship that has been put into
these exquisite chiming pendants is just stunning. We import these
harmony balls directly from Bali, Indonesia where they are handcrafted
by experienced silversmiths and are of the highest quality. Because
each one is handcrafted there may be a slight difference in size and
oxidation.

The 17mm harmony balls would work best for your precious friend. There
are quite a few styles to choose from and they are only $15.

Visit the following link:
http://jewelrybyyael.com/index.php?c...5&%3CosCsid%3E

Old October 21st 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Default Another Dog Walking Find (was Spam)

Jewelry by Yael wrote in
ps.com:

Do you like to pamper your dog?

Yes. Yes, I do. However, I do not buy stuff from vendors who spam
Usenet. Sorry!

ObDogs (or, at least, dog walking): These are another dog walking
find from back when Elliott was a wee bairn. I'd taken him down to
the river for an off-leash romp, and he nosed out a pile of bones for
me (well, he thought they might be for him, but we quickly sorted out
the issue of ownership). They were lying just off the path. They're
too dense to be from a bird, so I'm guessing they used to belong to a
cat or fox or 'possum. They're wonderfully smooth and make a
satisfying clink when tapped together.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1659264823/

I've also got one jaw bone (with teeth) and some pieces of the
pelvis.

--
Shelly
Old November 9th 07, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jewelry by Yael

On Oct 21, 12:10 pm, Shelly wrote:
Jewelry by Yael wrote oups.com:

Do you like to pamper your dog?

Yes. Yes, I do. However, I do not buy stuff from vendors who spam
Usenet. Sorry!

ObDogs (or, at least, dog walking): These are another dog walking
find from back when Elliott was a wee bairn. I'd taken him down to
the river for an off-leash romp, and he nosed out a pile of bones for
me (well, he thought they might be for him, but we quickly sorted out
the issue of ownership). They were lying just off the path. They're
too dense to be from a bird, so I'm guessing they used to belong to a
cat or fox or 'possum. They're wonderfully smooth and make a
satisfying clink when tapped together.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1659264823/

I've also got one jaw bone (with teeth) and some pieces of the
pelvis.

--
Shellyhttp://www.cat-sidh.net(the Mother Ship)http://esther.cat-sidh.net(Letters to Esther)

If that's the case then why are you listing your web addresses? Kind
of hypocritical isn't it?
Your fellow spammer.

Old November 9th 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article om,
Jewelry by Yael wrote:
[ ... ]

Who cares? I don't buy crap from scammer spammers, either.
Never have, never will.

I'm also kind of unclear on why you think behaving like an
asshole is good for sales.

Old November 9th 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Jewelry by Yael wrote in
ps.com:

If that's the case then why are you listing your web addresses?
Kind of hypocritical isn't it?
Your fellow spammer.

Not so much.

1. I'm not asking anyone to buy anything from me.
2. The sum total of my participation here is not "Go to my website
and buy stuff."
3. I didn't ask anyone to go to my website. I posted links to
photos hosted at Flickr. Photos that are CC licensed, in fact.

HTH!

--
Shelly
Old November 10th 07, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jewelry by Yael

On Nov 9, 9:08 am, (Melinda Shore) wrote:
In article om,
Jewelry by Yael wrote:
[ ... ]

Who cares? I don't buy crap from scammer spammers, either.
Never have, never will.

I'm also kind of unclear on why you think behaving like an
asshole is good for sales.

I'm not trying to be an a$$hole, I'm trying to see how I can post some
very unique items here and not offend anyone. So let me see if I
understand this correctly. If I post the same post without the FS in
the header and ask people to visit my website than it is not
considered spam?

By the way did you check out the harmony balls, they really are nice ;
- )

Old November 10th 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Jewelry by Yael wrote in
ups.com:

I'm not trying to be an a$$hole, I'm trying to see how I can post
some very unique items here and not offend anyone.

You can't, period.

So let me see if I understand this correctly. If I post the same
post without the FS in the header and ask people to visit my
website than it is not considered spam?

Nope. That would make it more assholey, not less.

By the way did you check out the harmony balls, they really are
nice ; - )

I can't speak for Melinda, but I make a point of not visiting
spammers' websites, as I have no intention of driving up your stats.

--
Shelly
Old November 10th 07, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article . com,
Jewelry by Yael wrote:
I'm not trying to be an a$$hole, I'm trying to see how I can post some
very unique items here and not offend anyone. So let me see if I
understand this correctly. If I post the same post without the FS in
the header and ask people to visit my website than it is not
considered spam?

No, still spam. It's a discussion group, not a commercial
bulletin board.

Old November 10th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Jewelry by Yael wrote:

I'm not trying to be an a$$hole, I'm trying to see how I can post some
very unique items here and not offend anyone. So let me see if I
understand this correctly. If I post the same post without the FS in
the header and ask people to visit my website than it is not
considered spam?

Please read this:

http://www.google.com/search?q=adver...ient=firefox-a

or http://tinyurl.com/6m75d if you do TinyURL

to find out why your spam is unwelcome on most usenet groups

and read this:

http://www.boulderpledge.org/

to find out why ignoring the "no advertising" rule on Usenet will offend
and alienate your target market.

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.