Small Dog Day Afternoon

Old October 24th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

Default Small Dog Day Afternoon

Small dog day at Rocky's House. AJ the Bulldog, Tiki the Mega-
Chi, Oscar the Mini Dachshund, Marty the Pug, and Teyah the
Malamute:

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs01.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs02.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs03.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs04.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs05.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs06.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs07.jpg
In the last, that's the crate she chooses. And yes, that's dog
hair on the floor. I shop vac every day after the dogs go home.

Two bonus pictures of Maybe:

http://www.rocky-dog.com/RedGirl/Maybe5months01.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/RedGirl/Maybe5months02.jpg

Old October 24th 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
Rocky wrote:

Two bonus pictures of Maybe:

she's turning into a very pretty young lady! The small group is
darling. Hard to tell, but in the standing shot, the OEB does not look
fat - I see a tuck up.

--
Janet Boss
Old October 24th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mary Healey

Rocky wrote in
:

http://www.rocky-dog.com/RedGirl/Maybe5months01.jpg

Matt, there's a Bulldog growing out of your pup's neck!
Old October 24th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb

Rocky wrote in
:

Small dog day at Rocky's House. AJ the Bulldog, Tiki the Mega-
Chi, Oscar the Mini Dachshund, Marty the Pug, and Teyah the
Malamute:

Yay! Doggie day care pictures! It's been so loooooong.

In the last, that's the crate she chooses.

Hilarious. Perhaps she is secretly a cat.

http://www.rocky-dog.com/RedGirl/Maybe5months01.jpg

Such a gorgeous girl!

http://www.rocky-dog.com/RedGirl/Maybe5months02.jpg

And very leggy!

Thanks for the pix! I love how the mini-dachshund makes everyone else
appear ginormous.

--
Catherine
& Zoe, Queenie, & Max, 3 black dogs of varying sizes
Old October 24th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Rocky wrote in
:

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs01.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs02.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs03.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs04.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs05.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs06.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs07.jpg

Miss OEB looks a little bit chubby in the side shot, but not hugely
so. She sure is cute, though!

Also, nice use of natural light in those indoor shots. I especially
like the one with the Buddha Pug facing the bay window (photo #2).

In the last, that's the crate she chooses. And yes, that's dog
hair on the floor. I shop vac every day after the dogs go home.

Every day?! I wouldn't have even noticed, if you hadn't pointed it
out. But, then, I only vacuum once a month, so I'm not really
motivated to notice dog hair.

http://www.rocky-dog.com/RedGirl/Maybe5months01.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/RedGirl/Maybe5months02.jpg

Maybe is turning into a lovely young ladydog.

Thanks for the peechurs!

--
Shelly
Old October 24th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Rocky" wrote in message:

Small dog day at Rocky's House. AJ the Bulldog, Tiki the Mega-
Chi, Oscar the Mini Dachshund, Marty the Pug, and Teyah the
Malamute:

Marty the Pug looks like he could lose some weight. I realize that it's
small dog day, and Teyah, Friday and Rocky don't exactly fit the definition,
but more big dog pictures, please.

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs06.jpg

She doesn't look too bad. At least has some tuck-up. Not sure about the
extra rolls above the shoulder - could be loose skin, could be from carrying
a little extra weight. Looks pretty much like all the other OEB pups I've
known (but one).

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs07.jpg
In the last, that's the crate she chooses.

Her head looks like it barely fits, never mind the rest of her. Also, we
now have official confirmation that you are a dog abusing thug that forces
wee puppies to jam themselves into crates that are too small for them..

Two bonus pictures of Maybe:

http://www.rocky-dog.com/RedGirl/Maybe5months01.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/RedGirl/Maybe5months02.jpg

Awww, she's awfully pretty. Also, does not look at all like she's any kind
of a troublemaker, contrary to some reports.

Suja

Old October 24th 07, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Rocky wrote:
Small dog day at Rocky's House. AJ the Bulldog, Tiki the Mega-
Chi, Oscar the Mini Dachshund, Marty the Pug, and Teyah the
Malamute:

The bulldog looks okay to me. A certain amount of puppy fat
is normal and healthy, and she's articulated and shapely.
That said, I'm not a bulldog person, so as usual I could
likely be wrong.

BTW, in Fairbanks I saw a bumpersticker that said "My Pug Is
Belligerent."

Two bonus pictures of Maybe:

She's got quite an expressive face. What a great-
looking dog.

Old October 24th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

"Rocky" wrote in message
Small dog day at Rocky's House. AJ the Bulldog, Tiki the Mega-
Chi, Oscar the Mini Dachshund, Marty the Pug, and Teyah the
Malamute:

http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs01.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs02.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs03.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs04.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs05.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs06.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/Daycare/SmallDogs07.jpg
In the last, that's the crate she chooses. And yes, that's dog
hair on the floor. I shop vac every day after the dogs go home.

Two bonus pictures of Maybe:

http://www.rocky-dog.com/RedGirl/Maybe5months01.jpg
http://www.rocky-dog.com/RedGirl/Maybe5months02.jpg

==========
They are all so cute. I love the photo with the Pug and Dachshund. My
brother has a mini Dachshund that same color; not sure what they call it,
merle? blue? don't know. He's a cute tough little guy with one blue eye,
but I prefer the other colors in the Dachshunds.
The Pug looks just like one of my daughter's Pugs, Buddy. Maybe has grown
and has a very intelligent expression.

Old October 24th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

Rocky wrote:
Small dog day at Rocky's House. AJ the Bulldog, Tiki the Mega-
Chi, Oscar the Mini Dachshund, Marty the Pug, and Teyah the
Malamute:

You have the world's best job!

FurPaw

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense

To reply, unleash the dog.
Old October 25th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
bethgsd

"Rocky" wrote in message

In the last, that's the crate she chooses.

Heh, Trip once put himself in a 300 varikennel.

Beth

Why everyone needs an auxiliary small dog Suja Dog behavior 5 August 3rd 07 11:32 PM
it's a small small world.. Dwayne Johnson Dog behavior 2 July 14th 06 03:50 AM
SMALL MUNSTERLANER Dog behavior 0 April 14th 06 08:57 PM
afternoon diarreaha Nancyva Dog health 2 August 1st 05 04:15 PM
Take two, they're small Melinda Shore Dog behavior 20 April 13th 05 01:19 AM