Rescue Remedy Questions

Old October 30th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

Default Rescue Remedy Questions

I bought some of this but there are not adequate directions. When do you
give this to relief car stress? How much prior to the ride? Or do you give
it right before you get in the car?

Also, is the dose the same for everyone, dogs big and small and people. Any
people ever use it?

Thanks!

~~~~~
Jenny, Maui and Cali

Old October 30th 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
"MauiJNP" wrote:

I bought some of this but there are not adequate directions. When do you
give this to relief car stress? How much prior to the ride? Or do you give
it right before you get in the car?

Also, is the dose the same for everyone, dogs big and small and people. Any
people ever use it?

Thanks!

~~~~~
Jenny, Maui and Cali

I think it's a bit of trial and error. I give about 5 minutes prior. I
would start with a small drop on a very small biscuit (or right on the
tongue). Add more if needed.

I've used it. I just put a few drops in a beverage. I've used it with
a few dogs and been very thankful for it.

--
Janet Boss
Old October 30th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

Janet Boss said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Also, is the dose the same for everyone, dogs big and
small and people. Any people ever use it?

I think it's a bit of trial and error. I give about 5
minutes prior. I would start with a small drop on a very
small biscuit (or right on the tongue). Add more if
needed.

I've used it. I just put a few drops in a beverage. I've
used it with a few dogs and been very thankful for it.

I'll add the caveat that --if it works, it works-- there's no
point in dosing more and more. Many people on the epilepsy
lists have tried Rescue Remedy and it doesn't take on some dogs,
including Rocky.

Old October 31st 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

I think it's a bit of trial and error. I give about 5 minutes prior. I
would start with a small drop on a very small biscuit (or right on the
tongue). Add more if needed.

sounds good.

I've used it. I just put a few drops in a beverage.

it was a very stressful day so I decided to make myself a guinea pig before
I give it to Maui. I added a few drops to some water. about an hour later,
I am quickly getting tired! I am not sure if it has to do with the RR or
not but it is not good because I am trying to write a paper for school and I
wanted to watch House that I recorder earlier before bed. Looks like that
might not be happening!

I've used it with
a few dogs and been very thankful for it.

I hope it helps Maui too.

Old October 31st 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

I'll add the caveat that --if it works, it works-- there's no
point in dosing more and more.

sounds good.

Whippet rescue, my new puppy (9mos.) questions [email protected] Dog breeds 2 April 25th 06 08:31 PM
Rescue Remedy DollarBill Dog behavior 3 March 29th 05 01:10 PM
Rescue Remedy NanK Dog behavior 15 October 3rd 03 06:05 PM
Rescue Remedy NanK Dog behavior 0 September 19th 03 12:31 AM
Rescue Remedy NanK Dog behavior 0 September 19th 03 12:31 AM