Six new photos of TD's Kali's pups!

Old October 30th 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

Default Six new photos of TD's Kali's pups!

http://picasaweb.google.com/handsome...ey=qc6Us9gdI9k

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

A look into how the mind of a member of the "reality-based" community actually works.
http://hotair.com/archives/2007/10/2...nia-wildfires/

Tearing down Bobby Jindal.
http://michellemalkin.com/2007/10/26...-bobby-jindal/

Westboro Baptist Church. spit
http://www.eveningsun.com/ci_7277523?source=most_viewed

35 Inconvenient Truths about Al Gore's Crockumentary.
http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/mo...oreerrors.html

Media myths about the Jena 6.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/1024/p...op.html?page=1

The real war on children.
http://www.ocregister.com/opinion/ch...lth-government

Nobel Peace Prize Committee Disbands!
http://www.tcsdaily.com/article.aspx?id=101907A

And now, "The Damgerous Book for Dogs"!
http://instapundit.com/archives2/010676.php
Old October 30th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_2_]

"Handsome Jack Morrison" wrote in message

http://picasaweb.google.com/handsome...ey=qc6Us9gdI9k

They're starting to look like puppy dogs now, instead of puppy potatoes!

And the ears, oh the ears!

I'm partial to the one in the last photo with the worried look on his face.
Karla

Old October 30th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Julia Altshuler

filly wrote:

And the ears, oh the ears!

I'm partial to the one in the last photo with the worried look on his face.

I'm so predictable. My favorite puppies are always the ones with
several colors. So I like the darker brown one with the white markings
and what looks like will have black tips to the brown fur. Reserve that
one for me, please. (Not that, in real life, any of my dogs have ever
been more than plain black and white.)

--Lia

Old October 31st 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/handsome...ey=qc6Us9gdI9k

I can just smell the puppy breath!

FurPaw

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense

To reply, unleash the dog.
Old October 31st 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer

"filly" wrote in message

"Handsome Jack Morrison" wrote in message

http://picasaweb.google.com/handsome...ey=qc6Us9gdI9k

They're starting to look like puppy dogs now, instead of puppy potatoes!

And the ears, oh the ears!

I'm partial to the one in the last photo with the worried look on his

face.
Karla

That worried look usually means "we think the boobies have disappeared,
never to return, oh what oh what are we to do!" Then they all start whining
at the same time, frantically scrunching around looking for their next meal!
;- Robin said one of the males actually stood up and peed yesterday. It
appears they are growing up!

td

Old October 31st 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message
. ..
filly wrote:

And the ears, oh the ears!

I'm partial to the one in the last photo with the worried look on his

face.

I'm so predictable. My favorite puppies are always the ones with
several colors. So I like the darker brown one with the white markings
and what looks like will have black tips to the brown fur. Reserve that
one for me, please. (Not that, in real life, any of my dogs have ever
been more than plain black and white.)

--Lia

That one is Robin's favorite too. But little Jakob still loves the black
one. Myself, I've always wanted a dog that looked like 'Old Yeller', so I
gravitate towards the white one. It isn't all white looking in person, it
reminds me of those really light colored yellow labs. The ones that look
almost white. We wonder and wonder what the father dog might have been.

td

Old October 31st 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer

"FurPaw" wrote in message
. ..
Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.com/handsome...ey=qc6Us9gdI9k

I can just smell the puppy breath!

FurPaw

To bad we can't bottle it and sell it, 'eh? ;-)

td

Old October 31st 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer

On 2007-10-30 14:17:32 -0400, Handsome Jack Morrison
said:

http://picasaweb.google.com/handsome...ey=qc6Us9gdI9k

Those little pups are adorable!

Which one is going to be the family therapist?

Don't know yet. But Robin has decided to go through Franklin County.
Kali and the pups are going in on Friday for their next vet visit. They
finally got back to Robin and told her that if she signed over Kali and the
pups, she could then *adopt* Kali and a pup at their regular rate of $135.00
each. Seemed to me like Robin could have negotiated a better deal, but what
with the stress of Whiskey and all, she just wasn't in a negotiating place
in her life right now. Did I mention she is also trying to potty train the
twins? They are peeing and pooping all over the damn house. I told her
she's got to stick it out and not put a diaper back on 'em. They are much
like puppies in that respect. If you offer 'em a place to *go*, they will
use it. They come out with a diaper in their hand, wanting her to 'put it
on 'em' rather than have to use the potty. Oh, they both know what it is we
want of them, but then they are men, and you know how stubborn men can be!!
;- Cookies appear to be working though. When they pee in the potty, they
get a cookie! They both sound just like *cookie monster*, as soon as they
are done peeing, they call out *COOKIE*.

td

Old October 31st 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer

On 2007-10-31 11:50:08 -0400, "tiny dancer"

said:

We wonder and wonder what the father dog might have been.

Could be more than one!

LOL, that's exactly what one of my old neighbors suggested when she saw the
photo's I sent her. She wanted to know 'how many *boyfriends* this dog had?
To which I replied 'not to worry, we have *taken her off the streets* now,
so she will no longer live such a life anymore.' ;-))

td

Old November 4th 07, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
MauiJNP

pups, she could then *adopt* Kali and a pup at their regular rate of
$135.00
each.

what is the fee for? is the agency paying for shots and such for Kali and
all the puppies?