This is the life

Old October 30th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

Default This is the life

While Emilie is, for the most part, a bane to Moogli, there are certain
things about her that he rather enjoys.

She tends to leave fuzzy things for him to chew on.
She leaves her breakfast on the floor fairly frequently. (Moogli likes
toast with caramel on it)
She has comfy chairs
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...1&id=864585696

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old October 30th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Marcel Beaudoin spoke these words of wisdom in
. 1.4:

While Emilie is, for the most part, a bane to Moogli, there are certain
things about her that he rather enjoys.

She tends to leave fuzzy things for him to chew on.
She leaves her breakfast on the floor fairly frequently. (Moogli likes
toast with caramel on it)
She has comfy chairs
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...1&id=864585696

That is very cute Marcel. And it's so wonderful seeing Moogli after a long
sustained absence
Old October 30th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

in rec.pets.dogs.behavior, diddy none wrote in
:

Marcel Beaudoin spoke these words of
wisdom in . 1.4:

While Emilie is, for the most part, a bane to Moogli, there are
certain things about her that he rather enjoys.

She tends to leave fuzzy things for him to chew on.
She leaves her breakfast on the floor fairly frequently. (Moogli
likes toast with caramel on it)
She has comfy chairs
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...1&id=864585696

That is very cute Marcel. And it's so wonderful seeing Moogli after a
long sustained absence

Gen killed the old digital camera, and we have been pretty lazy about
getting a new one. What with a new baby showing up and all, we figured it
was time to get a new one. We ended up settling on a Fujifilm Finepix
f480.

http://www.fujifilm.com/products/dig.../finepix_f480/

So far, it seems pretty nice, and the advantage for us was that it used
the same memory card as the camera that Gen killed.

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli
Old October 30th 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

[...]

Was Gen sentenced to hard time for digital murder?
Old October 30th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Kevin Michael Vail

In article ,
Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

While Emilie is, for the most part, a bane to Moogli, there are certain
things about her that he rather enjoys.

She tends to leave fuzzy things for him to chew on.
She leaves her breakfast on the floor fairly frequently. (Moogli likes
toast with caramel on it)
She has comfy chairs
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...1&id=864585696

If you don't read the comic "Dog Eat Doug", you should.

http://www.gocomics.com/dogeatdoug/

It is sometimes incredibly cute.
--
Kevin Michael Vail | Dogbert: That's circular reasoning.
* | Dilbert: I prefer to think of it as no loose ends.
Old October 30th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_2_]

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
. 1.4...
While Emilie is, for the most part, a bane to Moogli, there are certain
things about her that he rather enjoys.

She tends to leave fuzzy things for him to chew on.
She leaves her breakfast on the floor fairly frequently. (Moogli likes
toast with caramel on it)
She has comfy chairs
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...1&id=864585696

That was a laugh out loud photo for me. Thanks. And Moogli looks very
good, and very comfy.
Karla

Old October 30th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Marcel Beaudoin

diddy none wrote in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Was Gen sentenced to hard time for digital murder?

No, but I made her sit and watch me play on the XBox for about 20 minutes,
so it was close enough.

--
Marcel and Moogli
Old October 30th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Marcel Beaudoin spoke these words of wisdom in
:

diddy none wrote in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Was Gen sentenced to hard time for digital murder?

No, but I made her sit and watch me play on the XBox for about 20 minutes,
so it was close enough.

ROFLOL!!!!! Good One Marcel
Old October 31st 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer

"Marcel Beaudoin" wrote in message
. 1.4...
While Emilie is, for the most part, a bane to Moogli, there are certain
things about her that he rather enjoys.

She tends to leave fuzzy things for him to chew on.
She leaves her breakfast on the floor fairly frequently. (Moogli likes
toast with caramel on it)
She has comfy chairs
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...1&id=864585696

How cute Marcel. How are you guys enjoying that house, by the way?

td

--
Marcel Beaudoin and Moogli

Old October 31st 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:
While Emilie is, for the most part, a bane to Moogli, there are certain
things about her that he rather enjoys.

She tends to leave fuzzy things for him to chew on.
She leaves her breakfast on the floor fairly frequently. (Moogli likes
toast with caramel on it)
She has comfy chairs
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...1&id=864585696

Looks like that chair was just made for Moogli!

(I hope all goes well with the upcoming birth.)

FurPaw

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense

To reply, unleash the dog.

the AIM of LIFE . algaga Dog behavior 1 October 27th 07 05:43 PM
life as we know it will never be the same again Lynne Dog behavior 11 August 16th 07 07:27 PM
and life goes on as usual Judith Althouse Dog behavior 0 March 3rd 07 03:15 AM
Bet your life on it/ [email protected] Dog health 0 December 15th 05 12:31 PM
Life keeps going (and going, and going, and going) Marie Dog behavior 10 August 12th 03 07:19 AM