Youssef Rifaat al Bar should market her with the net

Old November 8th 07, 08:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.nospam.plumpers.light,alt.women.petite,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,alt.current.events.net-abuse.ken-pangborn.sockpuppets.david-moore
Paulie O. Rossey, C.P.A.

Default Youssef Rifaat al Bar should market her with the net

Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

xxxxxxxx beginning of survey xxxxxxxx

yes( ) ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
yes( ) ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
yes( ) ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_ How long:_
yes( ) ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
yes( ) ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

xxxxxxxx end of survey xxxxxxxx

--
instant and I was drawn to you because
your own particular life vibrations are a fundamental har-
monic of one for whom I act. So I have come, I have come
because I want your body for one who has to continue life
in the Western world, for he has a task to do which brooks
no interference.'
"I looked at him aghast. The man was mad saying that
he wanted my body! So did I, it was my body. I wasn't
having anyone take off my property like that. I had been
shaken out of the physical vehicle against my wish, and I
was going back. But the Tibetan obviously got my thoughts
again. He said, 'What have you to look forward to? Unem-
ployment, illness, unhappiness, a mediocre life in mediocre
surroundings, and then in the not too distant future death
and the start all over again. Have you achieved anything in
life? Have you done anything to be proud of? Think it over.'

174

"I did think it over. I thought of the past, of the frustra-
tions, the misunderstandings, the unhappiness. He broke in
on me, 'Would you like the satisfaction of knowing that
your Kharma had been wiped away, that you had materially
contributed towards a job of the utmost benefit to mankind?'
I said, 'Well, I don't know about that, mankind hasn't been
too good to me. Why should I bother?'
"He said, 'No, on this Earth you are blinded to the true
reality. You do not know what you are saying, but with the
passage of time, and in a different sphere, you will become
aware of the opportunities you have missed. I want your
body for another.' I said,