Post from Pirate: Thank you Lia!

Old November 23rd 07, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska

Default Post from Pirate: Thank you Lia!

Thank you Lia for the beautfiul bandannas!! So far Mom has only put the
teal one on me, but it looks GREAT!! The brown color matches me perfectly.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...00686666TQbfDQ
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...00686666MYolGR

I love my bandananas!

Thank you!!

Pirate

Old November 23rd 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_2_]

"Beth In Alaska" wrote in message
Thank you Lia for the beautfiul bandannas!! So far Mom has only put the
teal one on me, but it looks GREAT!! The brown color matches me perfectly.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...00686666TQbfDQ
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...00686666MYolGR

I love my bandananas!

Thank you!!

Pirate

mutter mutter...damn dog's better dressed than I am....mutter mutter
mutter....

Very nice!
Karla

Old November 23rd 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Julia Altshuler

filly wrote:

mutter mutter...damn dog's better dressed than I am....mutter mutter
mutter....

O.K., who here needs a bandana?
--Lia

Old November 23rd 07, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_2_]

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message

O.K., who here needs a bandana?
--Lia

Aawww, but it would just make the rest of my clothes look bad! I sport a
carefully cultivated look involving Levi's and latex paint, mostly white.
Karla

Old November 23rd 07, 10:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

"Beth In Alaska" spoke these words of wisdom
in :

Thank you Lia for the beautfiul bandannas!! So far Mom has only put the
teal one on me, but it looks GREAT!! The brown color matches me perfectly.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...00686666TQbfDQ
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...00686666MYolGR

I love my bandananas!

Thank you!!

Pirate

How spiffy! and what a thoughtful person that Lia is!