Healthiest Pet Food Online - Life’s Abundance Premium Dog & Cat Food

Old November 23rd 07, 07:44 AM
Aaron111 Aaron111 is offline
Member

Wink Healthiest Pet Food Online - Life’s Abundance Premium Dog & Cat Food

Finally the long search for the healthiest pet food online is near over”

I you are a healthy pet person you should be more than able to relate to simple facts of high grade quality ingredients in premium pet foods ” in fact it should be at the top of you’re shopping list. every pet in the known universe is hoping that their owner will feed them the healthiest pet food online ” it a joke… but .. your pet is smarter than we think.

What are some of the ways that I can tell which pet foods are healthier than the other? Answer - as a buyer Look for these ingredients to define the healthiest pet food online - Qualify & Freshness … the healthiest pet food online is always made with fresh ingredients, which gives your pet the best quality possible. We use our exclusive “fast-cook” process to preserve the fresh taste of natural foods. This technique maintains natural flavors and nutritional value better than more rigorous cooking techniques found in many store bought products. In addition, we use a blend of natural antioxidants to help our food stay fresh as well as to help your dog to maintain a healthy immune system.

Make sure you buy a premium grade pet food that includes all of these natural human grade wholesome ingredients listed here - Premium All Natural Chicken Meal, Catfish Meal, and Eggs provide high quality easily digested animal protein sources to support strong muscles, healthy organs, and overall health.

Chicken Fat, Catfish Meal, Flaxseed Meal, and Eggs provide a natural balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and shiny coat.

Whole Brown Rice provides an excellent source of highly digestible carbohydrates for short-term energy and dietary fiber that is gentle on the stomach.

Fresh Vegetables and Fruit provide natural plant sources of phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and potent bioflavonoids that help support an active immune system.

Grapeseed Extract provides a natural source of concentrated antioxidant nutrients.

Beet Fiber, Brewers Yeast, and Natural Bacteria Cultures help the digestive system work at peak efficiency, allowing your pet to get even more nutrition from our wholesome food.

Enhanced with Natural DHA and EPA support good vision, a strong heart and healthy central nervous system.

Free from Artificial Colors, Flavors and Preservatives. Contains a blend of natural antioxidants helping to maintain a healthy immune system as well as keeping Life’s Abundance® stay fresh for longer.

Is their a differece between the other brands? You bet it does. We take great pride in providing your dog with the finest quality foods. We invite your close inspection of the wholesome ingredients contained in Life’s Abundance.

Why should I be concerned about By-products in the pet I buy? heres a list of thopse that every pet owner should be aware of when ever shopping for pet food -

Be Aware of These Unfavorable Ingredients

By-products … after the choice cuts of meat are used for human consumption, the remains such as bones, intestines, heads, feet, tendons, ligaments and other unsavory body parts are known as by-products. By-products are generally inferior sources of protein and can be difficult to digest, which means less nutrition and more clean up.
Grains … soy, corn, corn gluten and wheat gluten are often used as protein sources; however, they are generally inferior and difficult to digest.
Chemical Preservatives & Artificial Colors … BHA, BHT and ethoxoquin can be very harmful to pets. Artificial colors are also linked to health problems.
Freshness … many large manufacturers make pet food in tremendous batches that can last for a very long time, so you may be feeding food that is six months to a year old.

You Are What You Eat More True for Dogs than Humans

Other than treats, your dog eats the same food day in and day out. So the brand of food you feed your dog is important to a long and healthy life.

Life’s Abundance Premium Dog Food is made using only fresh, human-quality ingredients. It is a nutrient dense food with high quality meat proteins and NO by-products, corn, wheat, gluten or soy. NO artificial flavors, colors, sugars or chemical preservatives. What makes Life’s Abundance better?

If you happen to stumbleupon the healthies pet food online you will find Life’s Abundance weight - Loss formula for dogs…. With all the healthy ingredients you’ve come to expect from a Life’s Abundance food, formulated specifically for overweight adult dogs Balanced nutrition with fewer calories, less fat and a higher protein content Includes nutrients to support healthy metabolism and a shiny coat.

We don’t add flavor enhancers or coloring to replace what high-temperature cooking destroys. We don’t need to. We keep all the natural goodness.

We don’t use chemical additives or preservatives. Not a single one. And we never will. We use a blend of natural antioxidants to help our food stay fresh as well as helping your dog to maintain a healthy immune system.
The convenient, re-closable bag helps protect against moisture and pests.
Does all this make a difference? You bet it does. We take great pride in providing your dog with the finest quality foods. We invite your close inspection of the wholesome ingredients in Life’s Abundance Weight-Loss Formula.

Wholesome Ingredients:

Premium All-Natural Chicken Meal, Catfish Meal and Eggs provide high-quality, easily-digested protein sources to support strong muscles, healthy organs and overall health.
Chicken Fat, Catfish Meal, Whole Ground Flax Seed, Eggs and Stabilized Rice Bran provide a natural balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids to promote a healthy shiny coat, health and vitality.
Wholesome Oatmeal and Pearled Barley provide excellent sources of complex carbohydrates your dog needs for energy, while nutritionally managing his or her weight.
Fresh Vegetables supply natural plant sources of phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and potent bioflavonoids that help support an active immune system.
Optimal Levels of Fiber with added Fructooligosaccharide and Natural Bacteria Cultures help the digestive system work at peak efficiency, allowing your dog to get even more nutrition from our wholesome food.
Patented source of Stabilized Rice Bran provides an easily-digested, natural source of healthy fat that helps to sustain high energy levels while on a reduced calorie program.
L-Carnitine helps build lean muscle, support a strong heart and to turn fat into energy.
Free from Artificial Colors, Flavors and Preservatives. Contains a blend of natural antioxidants, which helps to maintain a healthy immune system, as well as ensuring the freshness of Weight-Loss Formula.