3 separate attacks - kill horse, injure 1 year old, attack inpark

Old November 29th 07, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior, rec.pets.dogs.health, rec.pets.dogs.breeds,alt.pets.dogs.labrador, alt.pets.dogs.pitbull

Default 3 separate attacks - kill horse, injure 1 year old, attack inpark

HOWEDY cj you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin dog abusin
punk thug coward self professed research scientist,

I was just lickin the wounds where I was tryin to chew off
my leg at the ankle to get HOWETA diddler's leg hold trap
till I stumbled over Dale's post...and what a LUCKY thing for
me THAT was!

Heh... When I took the fall I landed on a large rock which althHOWE
painful as it was, fortunately dislocated my shoulder, consqently
allHOWEIN me to free my hands from the full canvas jacket they
awarded me at the mental heelth institute, and then I was able to
release my leg from the trap, thereby savin the foot, only halfway
chewed off, when I, layin here stark ravin nekkid, half crazed with
pain, came across your post:.

"Cj" wrote in message
"Janet Boss" wrote
snip

snip

Still, the nastiest dog in the world, if kept in the
right conditions, will not be a threat to the public.

janet's talkin abHOWET "management". janet can't
even manage to keep her own dog locked in a box:

Subject: The crate escape - my brilliant puppy!

1 From: Janet B
Date: Wed, Apr 5 2006 7:44 am
Email: Janet B

After Rudy came to stay with us, I got tired of running
into an open crate door, so I bought a new crate, with a
door that folds up and in. "can't be opened from the inside"
says the ad. I always looked at these and hought "right",
but for the last few months (yes, folks, it's been 3.5 months)
it has worked great.

Until Monday.

That's when Mr Smarty-pants decided he knew how
to open it. And greeted us at the door after 6+ hours
of freedom.

A chewed wastebasket lid and a puddle inside the
front door (he loses it if very excited and yesterday
morning I found evidence that a smallish dog had
apparently "visited" right outside my full view front
door) was all that was wrong.

So yesterday, when I left for a short errand, I made
sure to clip the door closed securely. And once again
came home to an unconfined puppy.

So, today, the crate will get clips on the door to ensure
this doesn't happen again. I need him to learn that he
shouldn't let himself out.

But it looks like he's going to be allowed house freedom
within a few days, and since he'll be 9 months old on
Monday, that'll be the day.

I'll take the next few days to put some shoes away and
check out other things he may be interested in, and get
out the bitter apple.

My house is not exactly the neatest place in the world,
and there's a lot of stuff that may be too available and
interesting. We shall see.

My puppy is growing up and too smart for his own good!
--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

BWEEEAAAHAAAHAAA~!~!~!

What idiots do in their own home is their own stupidity.

Yeah. janet means sumpthin LIKE THIS:

From: J1Boss )
Subject: housebreaking in a multi level home
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Date: 2002-06-27 03:30:11 PST

From: Rocky
Nessa wrote in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:
why does Franklin have to be on a leash?

I think that Franklin's been naughty.

and apparently pretty sneaky too -
can't figure this one out still!

FYI - He ingested a mystery sock.
Hadn't done that in well over a year.

When he was a puppy we were very lucky - they went
through or came up. We've done "sock work" with him
leaving them alone, but mostly are pretty conscientious
about not making them available.

The risk is obviously too high. One of his littermates
beat him to the punch with the same surgery, and his
great grandfather had this habit until he died at age 12.

My MIL was visiting (sockless!) and since he wasn't with
me every waking moment as usual as a result, I can only
imagine that the sock presented itself somehow while she
was with him.

He was a very, very sick dog. He had emergency surgery
on Monday, but was home by Tuesday - we lucked out that
the sock had advanced enough that they didn't need to
cut the bowel.

Once he was opened, they were able to manipulate the sock
out his rectum. He thinks he's fine, so the leash is very
necessary! He's got about a foot of staples on his tummy,
and this was a very expensive sock!

Janet Boss
Best Friends Dog Obedience
"Nice Manners for the Family Pet"
Voted "Best of Baltimore 2001" - Baltimore Magazine
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

--------------------------------

FRANKLIN and JANET, ACT II

From: J1Boss )
Subject: What can I do if I can't afford a behaviorist?

Date: 2002-06-27 05:20:30 PST

From: diddy
Some dogs are really adept at getting out of things,
even the impossible.

Yes indeed. I crated Franklin when I had to leave
yesterday. He's post surgical and needs to be confined
and rest/kept safe. He is used to crates, has not problem
with them and does not "escape" (mesh crates, wire crates,
etc - he takes them all in stride, whether strange places or
at home).

When I got home, both dogs greeted me at the door. He
had managed to bend the clips on the end panel of his
metal crate (General Cage 204) and squeeze out the top/
side of the end panel that has the door. The door was
securely closed.

THAT was NOT a good thing to do with a foot of staples
in your tummy. He hadn't done it before - but he's not his
usual self obviously.

We won't be trying that again any time soon!

Janet Boss
Best Friends Dog Obedience
"Nice Manners for the Family Pet"
Voted "Best of Baltimore 2001" - Baltimore Magazine
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

---------------------

BWEEEEAHAAAHAAAAHAAA~!~!~!

Very few loaded guns kill people...

Well cj, that sounds like sumpthin you'd say. Would
you like to call that a typo or will you stick by that
idiocy?

The only instance whereby a UN loaded gun could kill
someWON would be if it was used as a HAMMER.

but they all have the potential.

INDEED? UNLESS it's unloaded an used as a HAMMER.
THAT'S HOWE COME I keep my LOADED GUN chambered,
cocked, an locked, an within hands reach AT ALL TIMES {}'; ~ )

It is true that what idiots do is their own stupidity

Yeah. Ask them couple imbeciles who thought they
was gonna carjack me at a stop light a couple years
ago. They got the SURPRISE of their filthy lives.

but is is the innocent that all too often suffer.

Oh, you mean like all them DEAD DOGS janet's
JERKED CHOKED SHOCKED an MURDERED, cj ?:

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...t=6a3dda34.pbw

There is no solution for stupidity

Well, I got seven SOLUTIONS settin right next to my
MHOWES and 93 more settin on the shelf in the shed
JUST IN CASE a hundred ignorameHOWESES need
a lesson on INTELLIGENCE, cj {}: ~ (

but I think that the stupid must pay for that ignorance.

Well cj, at 10 cents apiece, I could teach all day long.

If your dog kills someone you should be the one
serving a prison term for negligent homicide;

You mean AFTER a FAIR TRIAL, don't you, cj?

if your dog assaults someone you
should be the one in jail for that crime.

You mean, INSTEAD of holdin the incompetent DOG
TRAINER responsible, cj? I've trained attack dogs for
families and industry for forty five years and have had
NUTHIN but 100% CONSISTENT SUCCESS.

We cannot prevent ignorance

Of curse not, not when YOU are SPREADIN IT, cj.

but we can demand responsibility.

INDEED? Would you testify to that in court, cj?

Cj

Subject: prong collar caution

HOWEDY cj you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin dog abusin coward,

"Cj" wrote in message

Prong collars are wonderful training and control tools.

Sez you, cj? You're a dog abusin coward and mental case.

Many of the available collars are inexpensive Chinese or
Asian made and have sharp edged prong tips that will cut
flesh and cause bleeding.

That's curiHOWES. I've never seen WON cheap pronged spiked
pinch choke collar that had sharp tips EXXXCEPT for janet boss's
CUSTOM MADE pronged spiked pinch choke collar made of
coat hanger wire and nylon cord. I'd eagerly show you the picture
of it but janet *(PREDICTABLY) changed the link. I've got a
picture of it in my files that I'll post to the WWW later {}: ~ (

Shop for European (German) prong collars, they are more
expensive but have smooth rounded tips on the links and
are safe for all kinds of control work.

THAT'S HOWE COME you CAN'T TRAIN your dogs, cj.
FORCED CON-TROLL ONLY WORKS when the dog
abusin COWARD is able to FORCE CON-TROLL.

Always run your fingers over the prong tips,

That makes you HOT, does it, eh, cj?

if they have an edge that you can feel they
are cheaply made and not for your dog.

There AIN'T NO pronged spiked pinch or slip choke or
shock collar that's GOOD for ANY livin critter, cj. Dogs
INSTINCTIVELY HEEL when they AIN'T BEIN JERKED
an CHOKED by a dog abusin coward ignorameHOWES
like you and your punk thug coward active accute chronic
life long incurable malignant maliciHOWES mental case
pals.

LIKE THIS:

"Greg M. Silverman" wrote in message

Hey, Mr. Wizard, or Alchemist or whatever your alias
of the day is, have to say that our dog heels much
better than she did. This is after reading and
implementing the bit in your "Wits End" treatise.

And she's a royal nutter (but then again, aren't they all?).
Cheers! Greg--

AND LIKE THIS:

"Hennie van Dalen"
wrote in message news:TlsCb.2895$7U1.7896@amstwist00...

RTFM is age-old computer lingo.... It stands for "Read The
F***ing Manual" ;-) I used the manual and it works very good!

But it is a long text to read (76 pages printed on
A4-size paper) My lab is 1year old now, and
teaching him something new takes about 30
minutes (depending on what to teach of course)

My other dog (a 7year old staffordshire terrier-mix)
is a bit slower in learning, but he is used to me calling
him a "bad dog"whenever he did something i didn't
want him to do, or it might be the age.

Sometimes it looks like Sam (the lab) WANTS to learn
something new: he wants me to bring along the can
filled with washers whenever we go for a walk. It is a
very "humane" way of teaching: the dog is allways a
"good dog", and never a "bad dog"

There is nu punishment or prong-collars involved.

For a fact i tought him to heel in 15min's without
beeing on a leach at-all !!! When he spotted a dog,
he used to run towards it, but now i tought him to
"ask permission" first, and to my surprise it worked!

My dogs never went to puppy-training
(lucky for them), maybe this helped too.

----------------

AND LIKE THIS:

"Paul B"
wrote in message news: ...

When I trained both my dogs to "heel" or walk close
to me I ended up going to the parks and teaching
them without a lead at all, that ensured I had to use
good communication and was unable to be tempted
to use the lead to correct them.

Another part of the training I agree with is not using
the "policeman" approach, where you tell a dog "no"
or react with it in such a way that you become involved
in the behaviour (by trying to stop it), this approach
often results in a dog ceasing the behaviour when you
are about but doing it when you aren't (bin raiding,
counter surfing etc).

Basically you are taught to make your dog a good
friend who likes and wants to work for you for the
pleasure of working for you (setting the hierarchy
is included in this), teach it to recall reliably,
then to do everything else (sit, stay down etc etc).

Unwanted behaviours are addressed as they occur.
If you understand what you are trying to achieve and
are prepared to work with it you can get great results.

Paul

---------------------------

AND LIKE THIS:

" wrote:

No, the dog learned that I would hold still
the second she began to pull. She would pull
to go where *she* wanted.

Well if she wanted to stop and go in another
direction.. say to sniff my neighbors yard..

She learned if she wanted to do it I would stop
walking and she could go.. and if there wasn't
enough slack on her lead she would just pull me.

Then when she got done doing *her* thing, she woudl
heel.. smile at me and wait for me to say "let's go"
and finish *my* thing. I would refuse to move .. i
looked like an idiot.. freezing mid walk for minutes
waiting for *my* dog to heel and give *me* permission
to go again.

I did the treats and the let's go... she got to do her
stuff and get a cookie.. if she even wanted the cookie.

I wound up calling Jerry.. as I have a half red nose
pit and half amstaff.. who is incredibly protective..

we had a new pup on the way.. and i needed help.. i
followed petsmarts trainnign guides.. memorized them...
and they *did* work, don't get me wrong.. but only
when my pet wanted a cookie or felt the cookie was
better than what she wanted.. which was not often.

She quickly learned to ignore my commands if she
could see my hands were empty. So I called Jerry...
he chatted me for about an hour and a half.. gave me
his link... and even when i had probs intro'ing the
pup he called me withn i5 mins of my email for help
at 10pm on a sunday night.

One.. singular.. uno family pack exercise after
the hot and cold exercise and i could zig zag
down my street.. about face .. whatever.. and
never had tension.

two men were acrossed the street and she walked right
by them... ordinarily she'd snarl and protect us.

And in two days.. my dog.. who bit the puppy if he
even looked like he was going near my husband or kids..
is nursing him every hour.. cleaning him.. rough housing
gently.. and teaching him to go potty outside..

actually watches him to make sure he doesn't go in
the house... and has milk.. which is awesome since
she's 19 months old and has never had a litter.

She also has stopped barking non stop at our neighbor's
dogs and pig.. does not bark at eveyr car that drives by
and has stopped jumping on people. she's even starting
to ignore our cat who has lived on her dome litter box
and our window sill (literally) for over a year and a half.

She also does her commands on cue..
and doesn't look for a treat.

---------------------

SEE?

All you gotta do is EVERY THING EXXXACTLY
PRECISELY OPPOSITE of HOWE you pathetic
lyin dog abusin ignorameHOWESES prefer, cj {}: ~ (

If you do have a cheap collar with sharp edged prongs
you might be able to smooth them with a file.

BWEEEAAHAHAHAAA!~!~!

Hey cj? If the PRONG DON'T HURT, would you mind
EXXXPLAININ HOWE, scientifically speakin, does IT
WORK?

The DOG LOVERS here tell us it reminds the dog of his
mommy BITING IT in the doGdameneD throat. Wouldn't
you agree, as a SCIENTIST, that abusive mommys come
in all BREEDS, cj?

Cj

NHOWE go **** in your hat you freakin imbecile {}: ~ (

P.S. Please don't feel OBLIGATED to DEFEND YOURSELF
on accHOWENTA YOU CAN'T. OtherWIZE, you would.

WOULDN'T YOU, cj {}: ~ (