My Dog Review Site

Old November 29th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jeremia

Default My Dog Review Site

Hi there fellow dog owners! My name is Jeremia and I started a
website, where I review dog training products, online dog shops, I
write about dog sports and dog grooming, and you can watch a video
about dog food recalls. http://www.mydogreviews.com/
Old November 29th 07, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Jeremia spoke these words of wisdom in news:fc1fa957-
:

Hi there fellow dog owners! My name is Jeremia and I started a
website, where I review dog training products, online dog shops, I
write about dog sports and dog grooming, and you can watch a video
about dog food recalls.
http://www.mydogreviews.com/

And your credentials are...................?

everyone has an opinion
Old November 30th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Jeremia wrote:
Hi there fellow dog owners! My name is Jeremia and I started a
website, where I review dog training products, online dog shops, I
write about dog sports and dog grooming, and you can watch a video
about dog food recalls.

Hmm, everything that people come to this newsgroup for, only without all
the graphics and the pay-per-view ads.

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.
Old November 30th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply wrote:
Hmm, everything that people come to this newsgroup for, only without all
the graphics and the pay-per-view ads.

No, for the most part people come here for dialogue, not to
be an audience for a scammer.