ping pfoley

Old November 30th 07, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Default ping pfoley

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Wit2kPjTiA

Watching a well done rally-o is boring. watching a dog with their own agenda
is VERY entertaining!
Old November 30th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Wit2kPjTiA

Watching a well done rally-o is boring. watching a dog with their own

agenda
is VERY entertaining!

=======
Oh you are not kidding. I can't stop looking at the video and LOL. You can
see the dog stop and think for a minute what he is going to do next, then he
does a little heel and then he bolts and takes off like a bat. Very funny;
very cute dog.
Aren't Bulldogs difficult to train? I have never seen one in obedience
before? Maybe that's why.

Old November 30th 07, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

"pfoley" spoke these words of wisdom in
:

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Wit2kPjTiA

Watching a well done rally-o is boring. watching a dog with their own

agenda
is VERY entertaining!

=======
Oh you are not kidding. I can't stop looking at the video and LOL. You
can see the dog stop and think for a minute what he is going to do next,
then he does a little heel and then he bolts and takes off like a bat.
Very funny; very cute dog.
Aren't Bulldogs difficult to train? I have never seen one in obedience
before? Maybe that's why.

I have bulldogs in tracking class with obedience titles, and are doing very
well in tracking. I can't say I've ever seen one with the Butt tuck zoomies
before.
Old November 30th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"diddy" none wrote in message:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Wit2kPjTiA

Watching a well done rally-o is boring. watching a dog with their own

agenda
is VERY entertaining!

See, if Rally-O were more like *that*, I bet there'd be a lot more people
doing it. I must say that I've never known a Bulldog that could move quite
that fast. And thank goodness the owner has a sense of humor about it; she
was laughing instead of being mortified that her dog acted like he had no
clue what the hell they were doing.

Suja

Old November 30th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
"pfoley" spoke these words of wisdom in
:

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Wit2kPjTiA

Watching a well done rally-o is boring. watching a dog with their own

agenda
is VERY entertaining!

=======
Oh you are not kidding. I can't stop looking at the video and LOL. You
can see the dog stop and think for a minute what he is going to do next,
then he does a little heel and then he bolts and takes off like a bat.
Very funny; very cute dog.
Aren't Bulldogs difficult to train? I have never seen one in obedience
before? Maybe that's why.

I have bulldogs in tracking class with obedience titles, and are doing

very
well in tracking. I can't say I've ever seen one with the Butt tuck

zoomies
before.

=========
What a cute dog; somehow I don't think that dog is ready for big time yet.
One of my daughter's Pugs, Buddy, does that, the butt tucked zoomies, all
around the house and dining room table; it never ceases to make me laugh.

Old November 30th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Alison[_2_]

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Wit2kPjTiA

Watching a well done rally-o is boring. watching a dog with their own
agenda
is VERY entertaining!

This made me chuckle. Well done to the owner for having a sense of humour.
Alison

Old November 30th 07, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

"Suja" spoke these words of wisdom in
:

"diddy" none wrote in message:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Wit2kPjTiA

Watching a well done rally-o is boring. watching a dog with their own

agenda
is VERY entertaining!

See, if Rally-O were more like *that*, I bet there'd be a lot more people
doing it.

Sure, everyone would know they could beat that standard.

I must say that I've never known a Bulldog that could move quite
that fast.

I was amazed at how agile (and funny) he was. He was a crowd pleaser for
sure, and was definitely trying to entertain. All those people were
watching him put on a SHOW, and show he did! Bet he fed on the laughter
too. Often the most entertaining stuff is the ad lib stuff not in the
script.

And thank goodness the owner has a sense of humor about it; she
was laughing instead of being mortified that her dog acted like he had no
clue what the hell they were doing.

I liked that owner, she definitely enjoys her dog in whatever form he
happens to be in that day.
Old November 30th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

"pfoley" spoke these words of wisdom in
:

What a cute dog; somehow I don't think that dog is ready for big time yet.
One of my daughter's Pugs, Buddy, does that, the butt tucked zoomies, all
around the house and dining room table; it never ceases to make me laugh.

Butt Tuck zoomies are adorable on any breed. At nearly 8 years old, Reka
still does them.
Old November 30th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

"Alison" spoke these words of wisdom in
:

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Wit2kPjTiA

Watching a well done rally-o is boring. watching a dog with their own
agenda
is VERY entertaining!

This made me chuckle. Well done to the owner for having a sense of humour.
Alison

I saw your comment about not getting cross with the dog. Had she done that,
she could have been disqualified from participating in AKC events for
behavior unbecoming to the sport of dogs.
Old November 30th 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

diddy none said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I saw your comment about not getting cross with the dog.
Had she done that, she could have been disqualified from
participating in AKC events for behavior unbecoming to the
sport of dogs.

A couple of days ago, Friday decided to blow me off in an
agility trial, doing his own thing. So, matter-of-factly, I
excused myself to the judge, picked Friday up and carried him
off the course. Friday does not like to be carried, though
there's no struggle involved (and our next run was really good).

I'm interested: Would the AKC have excused me? Would have
NADAC?

Nest (Not for Pfoley!) Shelly Dog behavior 15 September 21st 07 01:51 AM
Normally, someone else would ping me on this one ceb Dog behavior 5 March 14th 07 12:27 AM
PING: HJM Handsome Jack Morrison Dog behavior 0 August 21st 06 08:22 PM
What's "ping"? Nat Dog behavior 0 January 13th 04 11:07 PM
What's "ping"? Nat Dog behavior 0 January 13th 04 11:07 PM