Tail Chasing

Old December 4th 07, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior, rec.pets.dogs.breeds, alt.animals.dog,alt.pets.dogs.labrador, alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
HugsandLeashes

Default Tail Chasing

Who would've thought a simple little post to say hello and just some
general information would result in such negative and unprovoked
verbal abuse. I expected when I posted here to find a community of
people who supported each other, gave constructive criticism, and were
generally friendly people who love dogs as much as I do. If you don't
like what I have to say then don't read it, move on, or give usable
feedback without all the hostility and scarcasm.
But don't worry about that now, this will be my last post as I have
obviously not found what I was looking for. Everyone is entitled to
their opinion, you've all made yours known to me as not being a
welcomed member, so I've decided to move on.
I'm sure you've all been helpful to others, and that this is a
supportive group, I'm just disappointed that things turned out the way
they did in this case. Maybe my intentions were misinterpreted, but
all I wanted to do was pass along some information and experiences,
start a dialogue, and learn something in return from others. My
intentions were never malicious or devious in nature and I think you
all may have the wrong idea about me. I do appreciate you giving me a
chance though, the result was just unfortunate.
Thank you for your time - Ryan

Old December 5th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,alt.animals.dog,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Cshenk

Ryan, try posting to just one group at a time. Adding on all those others
made it look likespam so makes folks upset.

Tail Chasing [email protected] Dog behavior 17 December 5th 07 02:55 AM
Tail chasing? Tess Dog behavior 0 August 18th 04 12:20 AM
Tail chasing? Tess Dog behavior 0 August 18th 04 12:20 AM
Tail chasing? Tess Dog behavior 0 August 18th 04 12:20 AM
Tail chasing? Tess Dog behavior 0 August 18th 04 12:20 AM